Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Auston
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: JediRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Jason Mcmillin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83519535

Why were you punished?: 3.5 - After dying in a raid, called and gave information to his friend about his death

Why should this appeal be considered?: You need to take my demo and look at it i never gave bob any info on the guy i called him and asked to tell him i was dead because he came out of a gun game then he randomly went and raided the place which i did before i had no clue he was going to raid him i never gave any info or broke nlr at all you never even spoke with me or got any of my evidence or side of the story i just came off a ban and i stream everyday i haven't broke any rules here

Reaction score
i had no clue anything about him i gave 0 info to bob im not trying to break any rules at all it looks like i said shit to him but i actaully didnt say anything to him aty all about it he just went down and did the shit own

Last edited:
Reaction score
i had no clue anything about him i gave 0 info to bob im not trying to break any rules at all it looks like i said shit to him but i actaully didnt say anything to him aty all about it he just went down and did the shit own
and i dont break nlr so why does it say second offence.

Reaction score

You most definitely did give information from a previous life discussing in detail how you attempted to raid a property and died. This information no doubt aided your partner in crime in his raid on this same property. You have quite blatantly lied in saying that you didn't know he was raiding which is obvious listening to the evidence that was used to issue this ban.

Reviewed with @Ellie and @Ezza

Status
Not open for further replies.