Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ayjay
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Shot and killed an unarmed individual whilst he was raiding, give him zero chance to react.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This was clearly a misunderstanding, him pushing out while I was crowbarring is a common move to get an easy frag from the raiders. His pushing out gave me 0.5 sec to determine if I should shoot or not. I would say this is an unlucky situation with the wrong factors in it. I would have said "I'm coming out with my hands up" or put my hands up before I pushed out. a little note I did not finish him as I understood after I killed him that he didn't have a weapon so that maybe medics could get to him before he fully died, this also shows my intention wasn't to kill an unarmed guy. The thing I would say is that I know I have a bit of a record but my last offense was over 1 month ago (a warning) which was a 3.4 that has nothing to do with this. I would be more than happy to send a clip of the demo for you to see how little time I had to react to him being unarmed when he sprinted out, if I get the demo name I would love to do that, as I don't have a clip on hand + I believe if i remember right the gun is in the right side of the body when he pushed out of slums 4 I had no way to determine if he had a handgun or anything like that.

Please consider this.

Additional Information: Just write the name of the demo and I will work on getting a clip ASAP!

Reaction score
Should be perpheads_demo_2022-9-14 17-40-39 if you raided slums

Reaction score
Should be perpheads_demo_2022-9-14 17-40-39 if you raided slums

As you can see I shoot as soon as he walks out and then instantly fire the last 2 deadly shots I would have clipped that I didn't finish on purpose (i stood and watched on the body with ak) but my shit pc crashed....

This will be more clear when slowed down

please take into consideration that i am running about 160 ping when server is as full as it was

Ayjay

Reaction score
On second look at the clip, it makes some kind of sense you'd assume he was an attacker. You cannot kill unarmed individuals in a raid unless they are a threat to you, or aren't complying under gunpoint. Make sure you give people a chance in the future and look for a gun rather than shooting aimlessly.

I will remove your ban on this occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.