Ban Dispute (blackdown!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: blackdown!
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: zansa
Your Roleplay Name: Vinny Sosa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:178794506

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User called a KOS after being hit at low speed by a vehicle. User killed a cop who was pulling his friends over for illegal transport without gathering any information.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Regarding both the cases, it puzzles me as to why I was banned for carrying out a KOS by an org member in TS, I believed that a KOS can be carried out and if the reason is invalid the person who called the KOS gets punished for it, I was then told to investigate KOS' before carrying them out, whatever, I move on and get brought to another sit where I was being told that I called KOS over a minor reason, even though the KOS was not carried out by me, completely contradicting what I was told about the KOS'er should investigate the KOS and so I got punished for being on both ends of the stick being told I was the one in the wrong.

Reaction score

Can you edit your post and do the following;
  • A ban dispute must contain sufficient evidence such as a video of the situation or a demo with the relevant tick provided.
Then the dispute should be dealt with within 72 hours once we have the evidence.

Reaction score
im not sure what this is going to add to what i said as the issue is in the ban reason, however ill put it here anyway

Reaction score
as you can see in the video it was obvious he was trying to ragdoll me however was not able to as i was glitched into his car, after ramming me several times he then rammed my car with a metal beam into a wall

Reaction score
in the other situation a KOS was called at mcuwes however i was the one who was punished because it was an invalid reason???

Reaction score

"User called a KOS after being hit at low speed by a vehicle." This was an extremely minor thing that happened, he was going very slow when he was reversing into you and what a lot of players fail to understand is that there needs to be a gradual escalation, you were still in good health and you were bumped into slowly, that wouldn't warrant you to be able to just kill the person or call KOS on them.

Secondly, "User killed a cop who was pulling his friends over for illegal transport without gathering any information." I believe you acknowledged this already yourself in the reasoning that you moved on from that after knowing it was wrong, but both the person that called the KOS and the person that carries it out are both liable to be punished if the KOS reason is false, so the person who calls the KOS must only do it if it's for a valid reason, the person carrying it out still should make sure that the reason is valid and not just take their word for it, such as asking further about what happened and doing a bit more investigating yourself instead of rushing to kill.

Dispute dealt with alongside @Collier @Double J

Status
Not open for further replies.