Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Blackdown
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: maeen
Your Roleplay Name: Saqib Asaad
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User called out someone for being involved in a raid when they drove up to a building where a raid had previously taken place. This later resulted in that persons death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I do not agree with Blackdown on the part where he said "Farstad had absolutely no evidence against Sorle throughout the whole situation." and " In this situation, Sorle could have been any random person who just showed up, especially after all shots stopped being fired"

In my clip you can clearly hear multiple shots, from rifles, and a pistol, be shot in the area of slums at 1:24, and at 1:31 (a gun shot was also fired at that time) you can see Sorle driving towards slums, if he had no involvement, why would he then drive towards the shots, risking his life? It seemed to me he was involved, and possibly a flanker. I do not see my ban justified by the reasons Blackdown has stated, as it took 8 seconds from the shooting stopped, and Sorle arriving on the scene of where the shooting had just been.

If he was not involved in it, why would he then drive to the scene of the shooting, and stop his vehicle? If I broke the rules, as blackdown says, then I am pretty damn sure Sorle broke 3.4, since he claims that he had no involvement with the situation.

Additional Information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slNGI52Ck9E

Reaction score
Not 3.4 to briefly approach the scene where my organisation has finished a raid and is cleaning up and leaving. I was not in the vicinity to hear the last shots, and while present at the scene I did not hear any shots.

Reaction score

When watching the evidence from the AR originally, I watched Sorles clip and then skipped to the same general time in your clip. I made the genuine mistake of skipping past that part of the clip right when the shots were fired.

Due to those shots fired, I do not believe you broke the rules as it is a perfectly reasonable assumption to make considering the time the shots were fired.

Again I’m sorry about this misunderstanding, I have decided to change the AR decision to Denied.
@Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.