Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu for enforcer allen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Shot a player out of a vehicle that stopped near him whilst he was raiding. - Banned for Enforcer Allen.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was bomb raiding with my friend at morons and we where getting flanked and counterd by every angle possible we had no place to hide people from projex stairs pushing outside i repeak them they are gone not soon after that a car pulls up for some reasen even though u can hear the shots in the video then him driving downwards on harbour lane seeing me and my friend with heavy guns me giving him warning shots to leave because it was so obvious he was going to counter us then 1 second after me giving the warning shot its him driving straight towards instead of driving away after getting shot he decided it was a good plan to drive straight towards the raiders not thinking hes going to get shot by not even 3 minutes later his org members counterd us from p4 pushing out and winning the raid i dont know if hes basing there or hes countering either way he shouldnt have droven up to me not thinking about the consequenses.

Reaction score

It's clear that the user shouldn't have driven up to you after stopping and noticing that you were heavily armed. After your initial warning shots, he rapidly swerves in your direction which likely also gave you the impression that he may have tried to run you over. With all things considered, we believe that you had enough reason to kill the individual due to his lack of care for the circumstances of the situation.

Review with:
@Hayden
@Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.