Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blackdown
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: zorozeenee
Your Roleplay Name: Carl Caffard
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72775062

Why were you punished?: 1.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because it was a joke and i didnt do anything. I literally told the players they would get banned if they did it and also told them I got banned previously for the exact same thing. You claimed that I used panic to distract police even though I literally never did any of these things and you verify this with logs.

You claim I caused problems with the community platform? For joking about doing something that will get you banned of which we didnt do and thoroughly explained the consequences of doing through historical examples of my ban for doing it.

Reaction score

As this is a dispute, you are required to provide evidence, please upload evidence within 24 Hours else this will be denied.

Reaction score
ezza you should have already lost ur staff role for breaking 2.5

i dont have a 8TB hard drive to endlessly record my entire gameplay or me constantly joking around with people, I never used panic to distract police. Telling someone about how a gas bomb works and telling him he will get banned for doing it on pd is not a bannable offence. Regardless i understand nobody really gives a shit about players here so do what you want.

Reaction score
ezza you should have already lost ur staff role for breaking 2.5

i dont have a 8TB hard drive to endlessly record my entire gameplay or me constantly joking around with people, I never used panic to distract police. Telling someone about how a gas bomb works and telling him he will get banned for doing it on pd is not a bannable offence. Regardless i understand nobody really gives a shit about players here so do what you want.

You can stop with the slander!

You can upload your demo with help from the guide website.

Status
Not open for further replies.