Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bnje
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Athcol
Your Roleplay Name: Lewis Bevan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:617287214

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 typing ooc and used advert

Why should this appeal be considered?: because i shoot a baloon and complained in ooc, the admin didint wanna hear the truth. They killed me over a baloon and i start complain about it and i get 6 months of ban. Shooting for popping a baloon is wild bro, and then you ban me from ooc for just complaining about it. No warnings up front either from them too shoot me or nothing, and i type in advert after that your crying over it and cant hear the truth mate. Just accept it, its a baloon get tf over it bro. What are you 10 years old?

Reaction score
Have you even seen the length and your ban reason?

Reaction score
yes for typing in the ooc? all i was talking about what the point of him killing me over baloon and complained first and then i started talking shit? its only fair he is a admin he should know that a baloon is not a good reason atleast not with a warn first. And i typed in advert after

Reaction score
'Causing issues' for telling him the truth. Bnje stop lying to yourself mate

Reaction score
You shot balloons 3 feet above our org allies head whilst people were besides you able to be crossfired, clarky shot at you, I then killed you as you pulled a gun to kill my org member, You then had an astronomical level meltdown in OOC instead of making a report.

lmao.png

Take a breather and make an appeal when you're not in the midst of a mental breakdown and I'll be willing to reason with the ban length.

The person did not want you to shoot the balloons they were holding, nor did I necessarily want you firing into my property when I was stood atop head level on a table near the balloons in question. Your blatant disregard for your own safety and the safety of other people around you entirely justified clarky to start shooting at you and me to intervene. If you disagree, make a staff complaint on me for it.

But this had almost nothing to do with your ban, I was initially just going to speak to you, and let you know not to start shooting balloons til you started having an astronomical, slanderous meltdown over the situation in OOC, which was the reason for your ban.

Reaction score
is that issues too you? is that 6 month of look? For complaining and then starting to talk shit? like clarky didint also talk shit? did he get 6 months?

Reaction score
i am sorry for the languge here but i think its bullshit, he was also saying shit too me. and i was complaining about the baloon stuff in the first place

Reaction score
I stopped when I was told off, you kept on balling on, this is entirely on you for continuing your tantrum

Reaction score
you are the one who triggered me to start saying it bro?
You instigated everything here, I just talked shit back at you until everyone was told to stop, you continued and got blacklisted from OOC, you continued in advert and got a ban, I'm not sure what part you get here but the ban isn't false because you ignored staff members and persisted on talking smack through circumvention

Reaction score
Ok sure, but you started talking shit to me after i complained do not deny it bro. I just wanted to finish the argument but got banned because i was pissed. But fair i contiuned, but still think 1-6months its a long time for that. Even for what i said

Reaction score

You broke the rule, you can make a staff complaint for the length to be reviewed if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.