Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Clarky
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: wonderbat4321
Your Roleplay Name: wallter blanco
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76561199653287473

Why were you punished?: invalid reason for assassinating the mayor

Why should this appeal be considered?: i didn't know that you had to have a reason to kill the mayor even if i did i had a justified reason but it was ignored on the grounds it did not fit his own opinion llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll sorry for the extra spam i can not stretch this out 250 characters

Additional Information: one of my friends was running for mayor so we devised a plan to kill the mayor as he had ran a campaign saying he would lower the age of consent that we stood against i thought this would be a valid justification even i was unaware of the need to have a reason as other mayors had been assassinated without just cause and i was told by a previous mayor that he had to be killed in order for another election to be ran

Reaction score
yes I did not know you needed a reason to kill the mayor but the reason I killed the mayor was so my friend could run his campaign again because I was told by a previous mayor a new one could only be elected if the current was assassinated this would have greatly benefited me and my friend I broke the NLR because I had to retrieve my sniper rifle from the trunk of my car I had checked the area and it was seemingly empty as nobody saw me I thought this was ok as it was the fastest way to get my weapon before the mayor left the area

Reaction score
yes I did not know you needed a reason to kill the mayor

So why are you disputing the ban if you now know that you need a reason to kill the mayor? Killing the mayor because you want your friend to be elected is not a valid reason.

I broke the NLR because I had to retrieve my sniper rifle from the trunk

And now you are also admitting to breaking NLR, so once again why are you disputing the ban when everything in the ban is valid and you admit to breaking the rules?

A1L

Reaction score

You’ve been on the forums yet fail to respond, you admit to breaking the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.