Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Creepis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Lenn
Your Roleplay Name: Lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User as a SS started shooting and empty two whole magazines onto a person for "punching him" even though it wasnt the case and other measures could've been taken that were far less than lethal to resolve the situation. User disconnected about 2 minutes afterwards

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because this is the biggest fucking bullshit i just got off my bans and both guys fucking assaulted the mayor and i dont mean they said somthing butt actully did somthing and he said i diconnected that because i wanted to fucking sleep as i just woke up yo go to school and the reason im so pist is because yeasterday i was so happy for my unban and exited but the worse thing is sure the admin can misunderstand but i litterly said in looc “i have to go for school” im trying to say that i disconnect for a reason and i havent logged in since i said that so unban me pls because i havent done anything and was just trying to rp we couldve handled it today in forum if really needed but instead ban me because i had to fucking sleep

Additional Information: Biggest bullshit in a while on the server my ban

Reaction score
Aswell for it being bullshit because i did my
Job i just relized im at my dads house this weekend and guess when my ban would
Be done u guessed it litterly yeaster guess when its done now fucking 3 hours before i go from my dads house to my moms house or somthing for a false fucking ban sorry for my swearing im just was super exited but the admin bring it like i rdmed 2 people and made a fucking massacre for no reason and im still sorry i was pretty exited

Reaction score

Hi,

please upload your most recent demo file as evidence. It should be called perpheads_demo_2021-9-30.

I didn't hear any punching sound from my POV, presumably because the guy missed. But you still acted unlawfully and emptied two magazines for no good reason as Secret Service on to his body.

The dispute will be handled by two other staff members obviously. They will review your demo however to see if you killed anyone else as Secret Service for no good reason. A blacklist for the SS job was also supposed to take place but SCAMBans wasn't working correctly yesterday and I dropped it entirely.

Reaction score
Well i think blacklisting would be the right thing to do for the second clip i cant provide you with a demo but because i shot 7 bullets into him while he was dead i think it would be more then in its place the first guy that killed me did even more then the second guy this guy just punch him

Reaction score
Can you please send me a clip of what happend before i shot him aswell please because this is unfair for other staff members if they dont see what happend before this and im trying my best to explain the best i can

Reaction score
Can you please send me a clip of what happend before i shot him aswell please because this is unfair for other staff members if they dont see what happend before this and im trying my best to explain the best i can

We are going to need your demo to properly review this dispute, you can follow the link in Creepis' post for instructions on how to upload your demo.

Also try to refrain from creating multiple posts, you could have easily put all the information (or lack thereof) you gave us in the last three posts in one post.

Reaction score
I dont have a demo bc i am not home im on my laptop and its just a false ban if you dident ban me but just talk over forum bc i said i had to go it would be way better

Reaction score
I dont have a demo bc i am not home im on my laptop and its just a false ban if you dident ban me but just talk over forum bc i said i had to go it would be way better
If you can't provide your demo with the time frame provides, ideally 24 hours, then we can not review wether it is false or not. We have a POV from the banning staff member but require yours to review the allegation of the other user punching the mayor.

Even then, how many times did the user punch the mayor?

Reaction score

The 4.1 shown on the video evidence is in this case, indisputable. Your reason of panicking is not deemed an appropriate excuse as you waited some time before emptying a whole other magazine into his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.