Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting thepurge.xyz
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2, 2.5 - Disrespectful and xenophobic conduct, and randomly punching people, terrible record for 1.1

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have came back once again to make a appeal i havent been on the server for almost 4 weeks now i changed a person i have learned that i dont need to act like an kid and act more like an adult and i will learn more from the world we will all have to grow up once and am doing that right now i wont do stupid things or make fun off people cus i wont gain anything from it.Its best if i want to say something i keep that to myself instead of trying to be the big guy and say it in chat/LOOC the old me has only gotten bans from trying to act like a big guy for no reason to online people i dont even know in real life and i would bet if i have such a big mouth to them people ingame i can act tough but if i would see them in the real world i would get my ass beaten but i know i cant get beaten ingame i act like that i have learned that to not act tough and grow up take things more serious like i shouldve done way before. I excuse myself for what i have done please forgive me

Reaction score

This is not a dispute, this is an apology, create a new appeal with the correct title.

Status
Not open for further replies.