Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: chippzy_
Your Roleplay Name: Chippzy bindels
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160193596

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6 - Failure to provide a demo

Why should this appeal be considered?: To whom it may concern, I’m here to dispute my ban, failure to provide Demo.
Hi, I have been banned somewhere around the end of 2022 which I still am not entirely sure how and why I have been banned. I will try my best to explain my situation in the simplest way possible.
I have been overseas for the last quarter of 2022, towards begin 2023 in regards of commissioning offshore wind turbines in the North Sea.

Again I’m not entirely sure why I was banned and would like to resolve this incident as I rather enjoy participating in activities and roleplay on Perp. I am currently on leave for work for a longer period of time and get back in on the fun!

So In conclusion I was absent for a while due to work obligations, want to make a return and solve the situation.

Kind Regards,
Chippzy

Reaction score
Please check your forum PMs and provide the requested demo.

A1L

Reaction score
i have a problem reviewing and sending you the files.
i'm not sure what happend i came back yesterday and now i'm trying to get it working but it won't
please review my file's below

with kind regards.
Chippzy

You are checking in the wrong folder, check /garrysmod/data/phdemos. Although the demos back in November will now be all errors.

Reaction score
it seems like i can't get it to work sadly.
i think it's because of the time in between, is there anyway we can solve this problem, because i really wanna play with my friend again.
can we make a punishment or maybe a warning for now?
and i will make sure you won't get any trouble with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.