Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: imonbenefits163
Your Roleplay Name: Slim Fandango
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526757221

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User failed to provide his demo upon request. User stole and recklessly drive the vehicle on the wrong side of the highway ending up tiering the vehicle and killing himself.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Not only was I not driving on the incorrect side of the road, draxen expected me to provide a "demo" which as a new player I had no idea how to provide and the situation mustn't have been dire as he logged off minutes after calling me to a sit ad then I was not banned until 2 days after the initial sit.

Reaction score
Yes I had to disconnect. But before that I informed you what a demo is. I sent you the guide that Lucius provided above.

And I also gave you my Discord name, and also told you that you can send me a PM here on the forums if you need more help. All this to help you if needed, but you failed to do so.

Reaction score
Even still i have no idea how to use the demos even after following the guide, im more than happy to provide would just need a walkthrough... perhaps a discord call with screenshare?

Reaction score
Even still i have no idea how to use the demos even after following the guide, im more than happy to provide would just need a walkthrough... perhaps a discord call with screenshare?
Join a General Channel in the perpheads discord and ping me [-Core-] Daan#1402, i'll help you.

Reaction score
ive been to the files clarky and there isnt any demos from perpheads...

Reaction score
At the end of the day draxen assumed i was driving on the incorrect side of the road as he seen the vehicle on the left hand side of the road assumingly not considering the impact of the crash or other traffic on the road may have pushed the vehicle over onto the other side. It was his vehicle that i stole and i believe a one week ban was unjustified as i had never intended to cause any unnecessary damage to the vehicle i had stolen and nor did i refuse to give staff any information

Last edited:
Reaction score
i did not purposefully damage the vehicle i had stolen nor did i ignore staff requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.