Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: 2766
Your Roleplay Name: Denho Acar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35074350

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User ran away while being under gunpoint.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Me and my friends were driving around suburbs looking for a raid when we heard a bobby pin. We drove to the back of one of the houses to counter and killed the raider. We then killed a cop who responded to the situation. I don't exactly remember why but for some reason we decided it would be safer for us to leave the property rather than continue the raid. As we were pulling out in our car Draxen pulls up in his own car and gets out and fires his SAKO upon our car while all of us were still sitting inside. Draxen then pointed his gun at the car and ordered us to get out of the car. I complied with his command and got out of the car.

After I respawned Draxen asked me why I broke 3.4 to which I replied that I didn't. He claims I ran away to which I replied I did not. He then sent a clip of his POV of the situation claiming that because I took 2 steps after getting out of the car I broke 3.4 and was attempting to run away. I did not agree. He then informed me that I would be receiving a ban.

I think this dispute should be considered because I do not believe I broke 3.4. I complied with his order to get out of the car. As you can see in the evidence I have provided I was not attempting to run away. I just got out, and got shot.

I did not try to run behind my car.
I did not try to run behind the corner of the house.
I did not try to pull my gun.

I did not try to run however I also believe that in this situation, where he fired on our car when we were in it, he had used lethal force and all our lives were already under imminent threat. In this situation I think that we had the right and were more inclined under Rule 3.6 Stay alive to attempt to defend ourselves or run away regardless of if he was attempting to gunpoint us due to the fact that we had every reason to think he would kill us seeing as he had already shot at us.

Additional Information: This is my POV of the situation:

Status
Not open for further replies.