Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: MAK!!
Your Roleplay Name: jah mylan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99753706

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: disrespectful

Why should this appeal be considered?: yo so um it was this guys birthday and he hopped on gmod for his birthday like tf who hops on gmod for their birthday i told him to go drink or be with his friends or family and stop being loser and i got warned and then got blacklisted i was like why tf did i get blacklisted im trying to keep help of this guys life im the good guy here then we raid parker and we win i just said why you guys suck ass cuz honestly who lose a 4v2 while holding parker honestly then the admin text me saying im getting a warning and since we just sweated our balls off i just said my balls are dripping or sweating i dont quite remember but you get the text yk i dont really see the bad things i did here other than make sure that people get their mindset clear and away from gmod and focus on real life

Additional Information: um nope

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
So you were not disrespectful in any other way?

Before you answer, are you aware we have logs that show every message you sent and also the messages that failed to send?

Reaction score

The idea that all you did was call someone a loser is untrue, and logs make the entire conversation clear.

I will not only be denying this dispute but will be extending your ban because the audacity to suggest that the intent of your toxic behaviour was to somehow help someone and make their life better to try and make yourself sound righteous is so bad that it deserves its own punishment

@steelo @Oddy

Status
Not open for further replies.