Ban Dispute (Efan (Ethan Head))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan (Ethan Head)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Less than 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Ace6
Your Roleplay Name: Tyrone Andrews
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216670389

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I told my friend that the admin was a white knight, as an opinion which wasn't said directly to him, by the way he let me go and decided to follow me to see what I would say about him to my friend. He claimed that I was slandering him when I was just voicing my opinion about his actions. I have seen people say stuff in OCC before about demoting people as a joke and never has action been taking against them. I am sorry if I offended you but that's how life is you cannot take action on somebody when you're being fueled by emotion.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I didn't directly slander the admin directly, I said it towards my friend after efan had dropped me off the city hall room. I deliberately kept it out of OOC to not cause any further drama as I could see them starting to get a bit annoyed at the situation because they perceived it as malicious.

Reaction score
So this is a dispute, because you said something about Ethan to someone, and not to him directly?

Reaction score
I deliberately kept it out of OOC to not cause any further drama as I could see them starting to get a bit annoyed at the situation because they perceived it as malicious.
raWWUPR.png

You got a 12h ban because you got so heated and emotional over a situation that was already being dealt with.

Reaction score

I didn't directly slander the admin directly, I said it towards my friend
This is worse than slandering, it's called being a snake and talking shit behind someone's back...
I'm sure if you had a concern @Efan would have been more than happy to listen and explain further.
@Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.