Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Less than 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Spooda
Your Roleplay Name: Gerg Grigori
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80508688

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 - Encouraging another member of the community to cause problems

Why should this appeal be considered?: I didn't do anything, Efan assumed it was me because I had previously asked him the same question about him having a relationship with a member of the community previously which clearly upset him at this time. I came on today and apparently one my friends asked him the same question which meant I encouraged them and he made drastic claims calling me a meta gaming and saying I have a problem with him. He then pulled me to a sit said he had proof and someone he trusts told him I did it when as far as I know he made a F6 with another member of the community who just said 'It was probably spooda' just because I said it before overall I understand this is a small ban but I would like an apology and to be unbanned.

Efan was clearly in a emotional state during this situation as well so Id like to apologies for being annoyed when you pulled me to the sit, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.