Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Clarky
Your Roleplay Name: N/A
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44595797

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: You have been banned from the chat by Efan until Dec 23, 2021 at 3:53 PM for the following reason: 1.1, 1.4 Told to stop and won’t..

Why should this appeal be considered?: I genuinely wasn't trying to cause any disrespect to @Auris. I was talking to him in general, without any sort of malicious intent, about whether he got his new job, suggesting what he should spend his money on, just some genuine advice and Efan takes this way out of proportion and bans me (probs because OTHERS were flooding chat towards him???). I saw the warning message from Efan but even the things said after that message I didn't even disrespect the guy.

A one month ban is also fucking stupid, what previous punishments do I have to do with shoutbox as of recent? None. Haven't caused anything wrong or harm to anyone with intent.

Additional Information: @Auris you do know that I have had normal conversations with you and despite all the dumb shit you do end up saying, in this particular instance, anything I said towards you was not with malicious intent, rather giving genuine advice.

@Efan @Auris

Reaction score
tbf he wasn't being rude efan i was perfectly fine with the questions he was asking and didn't find them rude and he was just asking as he thought i was working
so he was curious as to why i was claiming state benefits

Reaction score
This dispute only acknowledges the 1.1 part of the ban. Which was the minor part of the ban, shoutbox had been a shitfest and I had said multiple times for people to change the topic if they could not be civil. After I had to ban people I told everyone to change the topic or they would be banned from the shoutbox too.

1.4 is the main reason for this ban, and considering I said people that carried on the conversation would be permanently banned from the shoutbox, one month is lenient compared to what I initially said. You even acknowledged the message and carried on anyway. It doesn't matter whether you were insulting or not, it was causing problems and hence you were banned. You were given multiple warnings and you were not "giving advice" when you were banned.

If you have a problem with the length make a staff complaint, I will let the staff deal with this dispute and they have access to screenshots from the shoutbox at the time.

Reaction score
It wasn’t causing any problems afterwards? It’s complete bs how you’re trying to structure this into me creating problems when I wasn’t saying anything wrong? Highlight me the messages that broke rules pls

Status
Not open for further replies.