Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: hamutab
Your Roleplay Name: Buday Duci
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:463421865

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User initiated a counter-raid by shooting officers. User took no precautions to make sure officers weren't on the scene such as looking out his window.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I heard a time explosive beeping and at first i thought it was our home but after realising it was on the 1st floor i decided to open the door and try to counter quickly after the bomb went off and since the bomb would have made a loud sound they wouldnt hear i was countering that was my plan from the start i after i opened the door to exit my apartment i saw a guy peeking from my car and i thought that he was picking me but after shooting some shots i realised he hadnt seen me i never thought that could have been a cop since i didnt here no cars pullup didnt see no lights of a cop car and didnt think that there would be active cops at the time since the server had like 60 - 70 people also there had happened another raid in the same house like 1 hour ago so we thought we might actually counter since there were many guys inside and countering would leave little to no people to fend us off

Additional Information: also the staff took action pretty quickly to ban me and didnt want to discuss it out so even though i told him i didnt see the cop clearly thats why shot if i knew i wouldnt want to put myself in a situation to rule break

Reaction score
How can you say no officers were attending as you couldn't see half of the car park before you shot at him. This whole situation could've been avoided had you looked out of your unblocked window instead of instantly inserting yourself into a situation in which you had no involvement.

When involving yourself in countering raids we aren't expecting players to conduct thorough investigations but we are asking they don't run out their front door and shoot at the first person they see.

Reaction score
I was hoping to speak with a different admin since you've already made your decision. Additionally, I wanted a second opinion. I also didn't expect any police officers to be on the scene yet, considering the bomb had just gone off.

Reaction score
I was hoping to speak with a different admin since you've already made your decision. Additionally, I wanted a second opinion. I also didn't expect any police officers to be on the scene yet, considering the bomb had just gone off.
A different staff member(s) will decide upon this.

Efan only provided information.

A1L

Reaction score
I've watched your demo and I can see its hard to tell who it even is, but at the same time did you even see the person was even armed or anything or you just started shooting at them? I believe you should've at least investigated to ensure there was no officers on scene as if you had actually waited longer and saw who it was, you probably wouldn't of attempted to counter raid

A1L

Reaction score

You have failed to actually reply to see if you actually saw them armed or not, however it is quite possible cause Regals is close to the Police Department that there would possibly be officers running over, when you left your apartment, you shouldn't have immediately shot at someone you thought to be a flanker, as this was an officer, if you was patient and investigated more thoroughly you would've realised it was an officer once they had moved forward, or simply look outside your window and try to see who it is before making assumptions.

Reviewed with @Collier @Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.