Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie / efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: angonuts
Your Roleplay Name: Angelo Chiarelli
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146725115

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Threw a molotov at PD for no reason. Do not understand why it was wrong. Extended by Efan for an inability to follow or attempt to learn the rules.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First off it was a 12-hour ban , extended to 6 MONTHS???? Secondly I had a reason and I dind't harm ANYONE , I never broke rule 2.5 . But again , 12 hours extended to SIX MONTHS??? And it isn't true I did it for no reason, the admin thought my reasons weren't compelling enough? Well, that's what she thinks . I still don't see how a molotov that didn't harm anyone and wasn't meant to harm anyone, and didn't threat anyone would result in a 6-month' ban

Additional Information: I threw a molotov on the floor of PD's parking lot, at the the entrance, because I had a fight with this police officer who wanted to arrest my friend for no reason, so I called him ugly and he fined me. When he left and there was NOBODY around, just me and my friend we throw a molotov at the entrance of the parking lot, THERE WAS NO ONE AROUND that could be hit or anything .

RULE 2.5 states : "When enacting revenge on a player through the use of explosives or incendiaries, users must take precautions to ensure that uninvolved player's items are not damaged through the use of explosives or incendiaries, users must take precautions to ensure that uninvolved player's items are not damaged."

I didn't endanger anyone's life , NO PLAYERS were involved, I just wanted flames to be at the entrance so to piss the cop off and he'd have to call firefighters to exstinguish it... All this because he almost arrested my friend for no reason at all and fined me because I called him ugly ass after he was about to turn my friend in.

This being said, the admin "ellie" banned me after I said " Wait a sec I need to get a bottle of water from the kitchen " during admin session, I came back to my room and I got banned while I was away, she banned me for 12 hours tho, this other admin , efan , idk who he is I think I never talked with him,extended a 12-hour ban to a SIX-MONTH ban .

despite me NOT BREAKING RULE 2.5 , "When enacting revenge on a player through the use of explosives or incendiaries, users must take precautions to ensure that uninvolved player's items are not damaged through the use of explosives or incendiaries, users must take precautions to ensure that uninvolved player's items are not damaged." I wouldn't care about a 12-hour ban, I just went to sleep , I wouldn't appeal for a 12-hour ban. But man, 6 MONTHS, and I didn't even break the rule????????

again, tell me where I broke rule 2.5. "When enacting revenge on a player through the use of explosives or incendiaries, users must take precautions to ensure that uninvolved player's items are not damaged.through the use of explosives or incendiaries, users must take precautions to ensure that uninvolved player's items are not damaged." That's exactly what I did.

All I did is cause a fire at the entrance to piss the officer off. T H A T ' S IT ( of course no officers were around when I did that, and no civilians anywhere within range. )

Reaction score
And I explained it to you in the adminsit iver and iver and over, you can't take revenge on an officer who simply did his job. You broke the law, you got off easy, you can not molotow the entrance of PD.

Reaction score
And I explained it to you in the adminsit iver and iver and over, you can't take revenge on an officer who simply did his job. You broke the law, you got off easy, you can not molotow the entrance of PD.
If I broke the law, the police would have to catch me. You said I broke the rules,not the law.

I didn't take " a revenge" I didn't harm anyone, there was no one around, I aimed it at the floor, no one was within range whatsoever. The officer had fined me for a petty reason, the molotov was out of spite, I didn't mean to take any "bloody" revenges whatsoever. This being said Idc about that, I got a 12-hour ban and I just went to sleep, fair enough, you said there was a camera there, you thought it wasn't RP alright I wouldn't try to light the floor up out of spite anymore, but the SIX-MONTH BAN? How does a ban get extended from 12 HOURS to 6 MONTHS? My ban time has been MULTIPLIED BY 360x because Efan (again Idk who he is I'm sure I never talked to him) reckons I don't care about the rules? He wasn't even there ? Why would he make that decision if he wasn't even there? You were there, you deemed it reasonable to give me a 12-hour ban, how's that been changed by someone who wasn't even there?
Again, 6 months for a molotov that wasn't thrown at anybody, with no one around, no one that could possibly get harmed whatsoever? 6 Months?

Reaction score
You can not molotov the PD entrance because you got a valid $100 ticket.

I did not extend your ban, that was for something else I'm not a part of.

Reaction score
idc about your ban .I'm protesting about the nonensical expansion of it
You cannot dispute the length in any way of your ban. If you think the extended length is too long, you should make a staff complaint.

Reaction score
You cannot dispute the length in any way of your ban. If you think the extended length is too long, you should make a staff complaint.
Well then I guess that's it for me . I don't even know how to make a staff complaint , but that seems pointless anyway.

Ellie was "overseeing me", she gave me the ban ( 12 hours) which was extended by efan for no reason, he wasn't even online.
Idk who this efan guy is,Idc anymore, but if Ellie says " she doesn't decide that" he's probably one "up above",I don't see how a staff complaint would make a difference. idk idec anymore, the server has got too many people anyway so the more they can ban for the most stupid stuff the better.r

One day when they'll struggle with the playerbase, they'll probably be more lenient and nobody would be banned for 6 months for such a stupid reason.
But I guess that's it for me! farewell

Reaction score

The ban seems fine to me based on your actions with the molotov as there was no real value in you trying to burn down the police station alongside your previous conduct within the community. As for the length of the ban, if you feel the extension is too excessive, you're free to make a staff complaint by clicking here and the person who handles it will determine if it's excessive or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.