Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Suspicous Charachter
Your Roleplay Name: David Campos
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:83448309

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.4 - RDM'd 5+ people and after getting demo requested he deleted his demos and claimed they just disappeared. Being difficult and untruthful in sit. Can appeal it on the forums.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I answered all the questions truthfully, but they were laughing at me for no reason. I find this disrespectful, and I don't tolerate this behavior from Ellie and Peter Wolf. Secondly, I explained the RDM accusation to Ellie, but she just ignored what I said because it was her group that got affected by the car bomb. The car bomb was meant for Dylan, that was with her group at a funeral, but it didn't go as planned. The last point is that Ellie and Peter accused me of deleting my demos while I never had any demos of Garry's Mod or of Perpheads on my PC. I told them many times, but they chose to laugh at me and ban me shortly after instead of asking me for proof or talking further with me to solve the problem. I hope someone else from the Perpheads staff can solve this problem with me because Ellie and Peter can't handle these kinds of things maturely.

Reaction score
Denied

you are unable to provide your demo in accordance with rule 1.6 which was requested by both Ellie and Collier.

To the technical side of this which is why I am denying it. Demo’s are stored in the data folder these days. They do not just simply disappear or not record. They are not to be removed before 21 days have passed as stated in the rules.

If your demo’s truly do not store I would like to invite you to investigate this further with me over a stream on my testserver tomorrow or later. If you do not want to do this I assume you were knowingly deleting the demos and hence breaking the relevant rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.