Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Lhealey05
Your Roleplay Name: Lewis Ent
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:711786944

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User started a shoot out which was ongoing for 30 minutes, killing several waves of cops without making any attempt to get away. Longer ban due to excessive punishments the last month.

Why should this appeal be considered?: got told by valentine who opened my report and brought me to a sit that im not getting banned ellie was there aswell with my friends bc of the whole situation and ellie says im getting banned so im being told one thing by valentine then another by ellie who wasnt the one dealing with me she was dealing with my friends and dont see how me killing cops can be 2.5 as we were tryna get rid of bodys by getting ems to remove them we would of left but then are friends got put into cuffs so we had to help him out and get rid of them bodys and by the time all bodys were gone we told ems to leave witch we thought they did then someone came over saying ems is snitching so we had to kill tfu and ems

then thats when valentine asked me why i stayed in the shootout witch i then i told her why bc of what ive just said then she said im being brought to a sit so i said thats fine witch then ellie was there i was spk to telling them what happened valentine says im not getting banned then i said thats fine then then ellie says im getting banned

Reaction score
Hello,

I am having a hard time understanding if you are disputing the ban reason or the fact that Ellie supposedly overruled Valentine?

Reaction score
A small note to clear up my side of this, yes I stated I chose not to punish anyone then and that I only wanted for all of you to comprehend this well for future reference, but whilst leaving the sit, ellie said that she will go ahead and check the records of the parties involved which is when I proceeded with saying that I'll leave it to her discretion then I let her take care of the rest since I was done with what I had to say.

I haven't read through all of your dispute and obviously won't be involved with it being dealt with but this part was just another staff member's discretion being present for your info.

Reaction score
Hello,

I am having a hard time understanding if you are disputing the ban reason or the fact that Ellie supposedly overruled Valentine?
both bc im being told one thing by the person who was dealing with me then another by a diiferant admin who wasnt dealing with me

Reaction score
both bc im being told one thing by the person who was dealing with me then another by a diiferant admin who wasnt dealing with me

From Valentine's reply it seems like he agrees with the fact that you broke the rules. The only difference being that he decided against a ban but the question remains as both staff member's involved believe you broke a rule.

Do you disagree with that (That you broke the rules)?

Reaction score
From Valentine's reply it seems like he agrees with the fact that you broke the rules. The only difference being that he decided against a ban but the question remains as both staff member's involved believe you broke a rule.

Do you disagree with that (That you broke the rules)?
its the fact valentine who was dealing with me said twice im not being banned ellie was dealing with my friends

and i dont see how me killing cops is 2.5 so disagree with that and dont see how me saving my friend from getting arrested and getting ems to clear the bodys when no cops are there is 3.4 cops then came again as we clearing bodys and killed them and this was at car dealer so we left and went back bazar after all bodys were left we told ems to leave witch i thought they did turns out as we left tfu came and ems told them who it was so we killed ems and tfu

Reaction score
i dont see how me killing cops is 2.5 so disagree with that and dont see how me saving my friend from getting arrested and getting ems to clear the bodys when no cops are there is 3.4
You haven't provided any evidence of the actual shootout, please do so within the next 48 hours so we can take a look at this part of your dispute.

If you wish to provide the demo, I believe it should be perpheads_demo_2023-7-3 14-48-20.dem, you can upload it to https://demo.tfu.wtf/ and there is a guide on doing so here.

Reaction score
It seems some of what I want to see also extends past this demo, please also send perpheads_demo_2023-7-3 15-46-57.dem

Reaction score

While reviewing the demo, I took the liberty of timing this entire situation!

Of the 19 minutes and 30 seconds from killing the officer to when you finally enter your vehicle to leave the bazaar, there were a combined 11 minutes and 15 seconds where you were in a position to leave the scene.
Now if you took a minute or so to clean up the area and then immediately left the scene that would be reasonable, but not once during this EXTREMELY long period of time, during which there were also several opportunities where there were no bodies to have removed or other issues to clear up, did you once even think of leaving; most of this time was spent making random conversation before at some point seeing a few cops in the area and proceeding to reignite the combat.

Additionally, my time looking through your demo gave me an excellent opportunity to see why this combat started in the first place, which is where I discovered that the entire situation started because you and @nathan kotze decided to take an officer hostage for no real reason, release him a few minutes later, kill him when he inevitably attempted to arrest you, then use it as an excuse to start a shootout with the police that turned up as a result.

I feel that Ellie was perfectly within her right to issue you a ban regardless of whether Valentine told you that you wouldn't. In fact, given the additional context I've been given of this situation, I don't think Ellie's extension was enough.

@Lhealey05's ban will be extended to 2 months and rewritten to include an additional breach of 2.5/5.6
@nathan kotze's warning will be removed and replaced with a 1-week ban for the same.

The only slight mistake that Ellie made in this was that she stated that this happened over a 30-minute period when it was just under 20, although I can see her reasoning for believing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.