Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Liam
Your Roleplay Name: Liamella Belinsky
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:6003289

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Extended due to another breach of 3.4 wherein he refused medical treatment whilst bleeding, resulting in his death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm not in anyway disputing the two original action requests that were made upon my self I'm disputing "Extended due to another breach of 3.4 wherein he refused medical treatment whilst bleeding, resulting in his death." (came with a 1 day extension)

So I'd like to start of with I've actually tried to deal with this situation by speaking to original staff member that issued the ban, who told me it was being looked into and they themselves hadn't seen evidence so after 2 days I've decided to make this dispute.

I don't recall the situation happening at all, which was meant to have happened a day prior to the original ban? if by any chance I'm wrong I hold my hands up but I can't for the life of me recall that happening. I'm also confused into why it wasn't dealt with there and then as this was meant to have happened 24 hours prior to breaking the rules to prompt the two original AR's in the first place.

Additional Information: I don't have any evidence but if I'm given a time frame of day and time I can check back but apart from that idk.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You came in to my business shop while bleeding, and instead of bandage or ask for help (there was a paramedic near by) you decided to sit down and jump around in my shop and watch YouTube videos before you bled out. You were bleeding for almost 5 minutes.

But you're right, I will add 3.6 to the reason :)

v0CXWJB.png

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you'll recall me being AFK after being revived by a medic. I had to go and do something IRL and the video delayed it because I was interested. I was originally going to disconnect but I sat on the sofa and went to do what I needed to eventually and come back and I'd been revived by a medic. I didn't ruin anybody's roleplay experience and sometimes you can't help having to do something IRL.

We both know it wasn't that deep from when you didn't punish me at the time, you had to wait till there was a solid reason and decide to add it in?

If I take a look I have 0 warnings and my current ban was the first one in 7 years. If you felt as if I breached rules at the time you could of easily warned me? If I wasn't to get banned you'd never of had the ban to extend? Because this happened a whole 24 hours before the ban even existed... funny.

I'd understand if I'd ruined somebody's roleplay experience but I didn't, nobody reported me because I effected nobody. And also I didn't 'refuse' any medical treatment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just because you didn't "ruined somebody's roleplay experience" doesn't mean you can break the rules how you want.
If you want to dispute it send me the demo with the name perpheads_demo_2022-9-17 19-52-53

Reaction score
Just because you didn't "ruined somebody's roleplay experience" doesn't mean you can break the rules how you want.
If you want to dispute it send me the demo with the name perpheads_demo_2022-9-17 19-52-53

We both know I'm not saying that I'm talking about this specific situation and not all, you'll never of found that in the logs from me before and wouldn't after I simply had to go afk. I'll send a demo to whoever is dealing with this which I know isn't you because I'm disputing your punishment. You still didn't answer for why you didn't punish me there and then? When would you of punished me for it actually because we aren't time travellers and didn't know I was to get banned the next day... a few days after? a week after? No it would of been never.

Reaction score
I have no idea what you on about. When it happened I was gonna make a report with you but something came up IRL, you know how it is.

Feel free to send your demo to @Ophelia who will be one of 3 who will be dealing with the dispute.

Reaction score
I have no idea what you on about. When it happened I was gonna make a report with you but something came up IRL, you know how it is.

Feel free to send your demo to @Ophelia who will be one of 3 who will be dealing with the dispute.

You can't understand that I'm asking you why it took you over 24 hours to punish me? It's not like you punished me before the ban the next day, I'd seen you on? It's pretty simple. You're a staff member and should have a clear understanding into what I'm asking and not act oblivious.. anyway.. I'm sending a demo of what specifically? Of me having to go AFK? Because we can see in the logs that I died shortly before being revived.

Also did nobody tell you, that you don't deal with your own disputes? Happy I've been able to help you do your job twice today :)

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score

I'm locking this thread please send me the demo which has been requested. you can either send this on a forum pm or on discord. you have 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.