Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Randy Magnum
Your Roleplay Name: Randy Magnum
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83523142

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: So the claim is was ban for falling to comply with gun point.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So it is true I partially failed to comply with gunpoint, don't think its deserving of a week ban especially since the reason i didn't fully comply is because the instigator was breaking the rules, He was trying to mug me in public, and take me out of public view into slums apartment. From what i understood this is very much against the rules. Be mindful this all happened in a matter of maybe 15 seconds so as he was doing this ellie decided to intervene in the rp and phys gunned me into the building. Where we continued the role play so it doesn't make much sense for me to get a ban over this to me since everything played out. What doesn't make sense to me is as to why I got a week ban when i had surrendered and was trying to explain to the new player.

Additional Information: I was just unban by Sindarin over an accidental ban that lasted two days supposedly for 3.4 when asked he said he "entered the wrong steamid" i got no compensation and a ban right after I get back is pretty unsettling especially when a week seems extended for no reason.

Reaction score

the ban i'm referring to in the additional info

Reaction score

You have stated that you don't disagree with the ban reasoning, but more the length of the ban. The process for excessive ban lengths is dealt with via our staff complaints process, accessible by clicking here.

Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.