Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: MIMIC MOON
Your Roleplay Name: Toby Hills
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46610438

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Failed to comply under GP and right after he decided to run across the intersection after being told not to. Need to read rule 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think the ban was uncalled for and outright absurd. It says new player over my name, litterally got banned by the person i called for a report. Was being treated pretty miserably by a regular of the server. only to get banned for a day after a long hiatus because "I ran across the intersection after being told"...
I was in the middle of the intersection and was told i shouldnt do that and was prompty killed or possibly slain and then banned in the process. sounds like a use of unnecessary force to me. I get you are supposed to go over the drawbridge but. Im already half way across the road before im warned and i was trying to talk to someone in a car. but dw though the guy who gets away scot free harassing new players and stealing tvs and shit is cool. cmon, ur punishing the wrong people...

Reaction score

What exactly are you disputing, as it seems that you admit to wrongdoing in this appeal? Are you:

A) Saying that the ban is invalid because you did not in-fact break rules; or
B) Saying that the punishment was too harsh?

Reaction score
Saying "we're new players" when you were told to stop breaking rules does not mean you can continue doing so.

Reaction score

Although your ban has since expired, it is now a matter of whether this punishment remains on your record. You did not respond to my comments, nor did you provide any evidence. The Information - Appealing a Punishment page states:

A dispute must contain sufficient evidence such as a video of the situation or a demo with the relevant tick provided.

In addition to this, it is our view that you are disputing on the grounds that to you the punishment appeared too harsh. That information page also states:

You cannot dispute a punishment because you feel the length was unjust, this must be done via a staff complaint instead.

In light of the above, we will be denying this dispute and your ban will remain on your record.

Reviewed with @SamSN and @MiniRaze

Status
Not open for further replies.