Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Aziel
Your Roleplay Name: Josh Newman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40314953

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 2.5 - User deliberately gave away molotovs for free to new players causing issues. Was told to stop and the next one he will give away to a new player will end up in a ban. Had over all a shitty attitude towards staff and thinks everyone is out to get him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Its a simple misunderstanding the player gave me 2k for 2 molotovs in cash and I sold them for 0 in my shop in order to avoid TAX I was not giving them for free this does not need and investigation please just see the logs @Ellie

I need 250 characters but you know simple misunderstanding so idk

Reaction score
The person you gave the molotovs to did not drop money. When making a dispute you have to provide proof.

Reaction score
Can you post the full interaction or the demo.

Or can you answer, did you offer him the molotovs at a discounted rate or did he come up to you asking to buy molotovs. If so, why sell them at a massive discount?

Reaction score
Can you post the full interaction or the demo.

Or can you answer, did you offer him the molotovs at a discounted rate or did he come up to you asking to buy molotovs. If so, why sell them at a massive discount?
He came to my shop and asked for molotovs I gave him a discount because I made a lot of molotovs before to give out for free so I was trying to get rid of them to clear space + you only make like 2k profit at real selling price and thats nothing to me so might aswell sell them for cheap sometimes

Reaction score
Yeah my bad, logs doesn't show the same for money and items, its steamname and ingame name.

Still what are the odds tgat the aweater who previous claimed he wanna mass rdm the whole server and hate the admins come to just your shop and ask for molotovs before any previous interactions? Hmmm

Reaction score
Yeah my bad, logs doesn't show the same for money and items, its steamname and ingame name.

Still what are the odds tgat the aweater who previous claimed he wanna mass rdm the whole server and hate the admins come to just your shop and ask for molotovs before any previous interactions? Hmmm
The guy bought my molotovs and mentioned he also wanted to buy my scar and then bought a pistol of someone else clearly he was going to do what he planned it did not matter if I sold him the molotovs or not

Reaction score
Just find it really interesting that you dropped 22 molotovs and 19 of them were to new players who either just joined or still have the new player tag. At least one got banned for it and I'm guessing this is you trying to loophole the rules because you upset about your blacklist. But let's leave it to the staff who will deal with the dispute. Just commenting some facts you failed to provide.

Reaction score
Just find it really interesting that you dropped 22 molotovs and 19 of them were to new players who either just joined or still have the new player tag. At least one got banned for it and I'm guessing this is you trying to loophole the rules because you upset about your blacklist. But let's leave it to the staff who will deal with the dispute. Just commenting some facts you failed to provide.
You told me to stop doing something after SamSN told me I was allowed to do it and that is why I did it for so long but I never did it after you told me I cant so what is the issue? Your ban came from a mistake in your logs so why cant this just be resolved right now instead of letting me wait out more of my ban its just crazy to me.

Reaction score
Sorry you made a dispute instead of coming to me justifying it, you gotta wait for 2-3 other staff members to deal with it.

Reaction score
Sorry you made a dispute instead of coming to me justifying it, you gotta wait for 2-3 other staff members to deal with it.
You have me blocked on discord. I could not find your steam. You never came and talked to me about it ingame

Reaction score

Please upload the following demo: perpheads_demo_2022-11-11 23-15-47. You can click here to access a guide if you need assistance.

Reaction score

Please upload the following demo: perpheads_demo_2022-11-11 23-15-47. You can click here to access a guide if you need assistance.

I mean yeah sure whatever you need but do you mind telling me why you need it when I already sent the clip of the situation that got me false banned?

Reaction score
The main issue at hand here is that you clearly like to sell/hand over molotovs to newer players, from the logs I've seen, which is bound to cause issues as many of your customers have got punished for using them. Whether you give them away or sell them, anyone with a bit of common sense would know that at least some of them are going to be trolls with it and throw them at random people/things. I'd recommend that you change your clientele. If Ellie told you to stop doing it in the report, and you continued to do so, are you surprised that you were banned? Following on from this, I still need to establish if you were aware that the person you sold them to was going to be malicious with them, hence why I've asked for your demo. Even if you weren't made aware of his intentions, you've still got a track record for selling/giving away molotovs to new players, which is a problem that needs to stop.

Reaction score
The main issue at hand here is that you clearly like to sell/hand over molotovs to newer players, from the logs I've seen, which is bound to cause issues as many of your customers have got punished for using them. Whether you give them away or sell them, anyone with a bit of common sense would know that at least some of them are going to be trolls with it and throw them at random people/things. I'd recommend that you change your clientele. If Ellie told you to stop doing it in the report, and you continued to do so, are you surprised that you were banned? Following on from this, I still need to establish if you were aware that the person you sold them to was going to be malicious with them, hence why I've asked for your demo. Even if you weren't made aware of his intentions, you've still got a track record for selling/giving away molotovs to new players, which is a problem that needs to stop.
He walked up to me and asked to buy molotovs thats like saying you cant sell guns because new players might mass rdm. If I got told by SamSN it was allowed before ellie told me to stop why is the blame on me? I understand staff have different opinions but dont put the blame on me here I simply did what I told was ok.

Reaction score

Even if in this particular example where you sold them for 2k to a new player, you weren't aware of his malicious intent, there are still a significant number of logs where you've even handed over molotovs for free to new players. Even though it's not against the rules to sell items to new players, this in itself is an issue as I previously mentioned as anyone with a bit of common sense knows that new players, especially those that are showing signs they're minges will most likely use those molotovs negatively. Regarding Sam telling you it was fine to sell them, yes he may have told you it was okay, but you asked a vague question and have tried to use that as an excuse when Ellie told you not to because she was able to see it was causing problems. Upon your return, I highly recommend you stop giving molotovs to new players, especially if they're showing signs of malicious intent and actually listen to staff members when they tell you not to do something as this is a big part of the ban.

Reviewed with @A1L @Aquaa @curak

Status
Not open for further replies.