Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: ⍼⍼⍼
Your Roleplay Name: Joseph Browning
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:702796903

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Have a horrible history of using explosives without a reason. Was told off earlier today when he tried to use a new player as proxy to break the rules and told him to use carbombs because the staff cant track that back to him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It was based on a misunderstanding and i have the demos to prove it. As for the last bit of telling the dude "they" cant track the car bombs, the staff thought that i was telling him to do it to avoid punishment from the admins. What i actually meant was that the bomb cant be seen so its easier to do a bombing with a car bomb than one you place, not to avoid staff. I also did not attempt to use a new player as a proxy, although i did give him the bomb, he decided on his own to use it. I didn't encourage his bombing although earlier i did want to cause a role play sitation by placing a bomb through him, and then calling the police to evacuate. I didn't do it because the timed bomb didn't have enough time for them to come and do that, but a car bomb could have the time and also it's not visible which is what i meant earlier. Somehow one of the staff could bug and track my call and misunderstood the conversation.

Additional Information: I know i have a bad history which makes my side hard to believe but i did mention this to the new player in the car when we were talking and that i wanted to make sure that i wouldn't be banned again for this, so i didn't go through with the bombing.

Reaction score

Upload a form of evidence here. If you use your demo, make sure you either:
Record it and upload a clip of it.
Provide an accurate tick/timeframe for us to review it.
Please provide evidence within 48 hours.

Reaction score

Upload a form of evidence here. If you use your demo, make sure you either:
Record it and upload a clip of it.
Provide an accurate tick/timeframe for us to review it.
Please provide evidence within 48 hours.
im not sure how to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.