Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Kanye West
Your Roleplay Name: Beavis Beaver
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164046655

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I am a new player with less then 3 hours of game time and a clean record, I have had no interaction with this ellie before I don't even know her I put something on the lines of 'give me back my name you fucking donkey' or something to that affect in the f6 and she chose to respond to that and be offended, it wasn't directed at anyone. It's just my vocabulary It wasn't to target anyone. My words were a victimless insult, (I didn't even intend it to BE an insult it's just vocabulary I use on a daily basis so I apologise if you did get offended by them but I don't even know you so how is it directed at YOU personally.)
Also I didn't have a meltdown either, I just wanted my name back since I spent 10k to have it and wasn't told why Beavis Beaver isn't a valid name, I mean come on elon musk's kid is named after a number or some shit but I can't be beavis beaver???

And I know this parts petty but If we want to split hairs she did tell me to fuck off when he initiated communication to me which WAS DIRECTED at me, unlike mine which was not directed at a individual. All I wanted was my name, only to get responded with something on the lines of 'nah go fuck off lol' or something to that effect.

Additional Information: And I know I shouldn't be arguing the length of punishment but come on, 1 week for (what im guessing) for saying 'you fucking donkey' to no one individuals (you chose to take that sit and make that statement directed at yourself I didn't direct that at you, idek you) that should obviously be read as a joke who tf actually calls someone a donkey in a attempt to hurt there feelings.

Reaction score
The ban but I put in a cheeky lil comment about the length just cus. I thought that was obvious with how detailed I explained the situation \_(o.0)_/

Reaction score
XPaqk7W.png

Here u go :)

Reaction score

In 1.1, it clearly states that you must conduct yourself respectfully at all times, you obviously were disrespectful by calling @Ellie a bunch of names. Being a new player does not give you immunity to the rules.

1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour

Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.

If you want your ban to be reduced feel free to make an apology or if you feel like the staff member was too harsh you can always feel free to make a staff complaint.

Reviewed with @Sindarin , @KeiwaM , @racxes , and @curak

Status
Not open for further replies.