Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: African
Your Roleplay Name: Devereaux Allaband
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542591089

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.6, 4.6 - User as an SS drove in to a shoot out after a bank robbery and driving into the shooters, instead of value his own, the SS and the mayors life they decided to involve themselves in the shoot out which ended up in all of them dying.

Why should this appeal be considered?: ( The clip isn't mine, its the POV of the mayor, I for some reason couldn't get my demo. )

This all starts where me and the SSU, and the mayor were killed, the mayor was revived but I was killed fully to death. Upon revival I got the mayors cadical and awaited for the rest of the SSU, once the mayor and one of the SSUs were inside the car we awaited for another SSU, who was cripled and had to go to the hospital to fix his legs. When entering hospitals parking lot we had not idea of the shootout nor the bank raid, there were no shots fired around that time where I respawned nor when we were entering the hospital, and because I had died I had no idea of the bank raid.

Your argument was ''The cars and the running tfu should have been enough to warn you of a bank raid'' As you see in the clip theres barely 1 cop car in intersection and when driving I didn't even see a singular TFU running, why would I be paying attention to a broken down cop car that mightve been sitting there for the past 20 minutes. In the clip you can obviously tell our intentions weren't to drive inside and try to stop a bank raid nor stop the raiders inside hospital, we had no idea there was anyone inside or that there was a bank raid.
We only realized after they had shot up our car, If I had the slightest idea of a bank raid going on at that time, I wouldn't have drove inside and risked the mayors safety.

Additional Information: I believe this ban wasn't fair towards me. As there was no way for me to tell there was a bank raid going on at that time.

Reaction score

Are you able to provide a longer clip or your demo?
For some reason, I tried finding the demo from my POV and I unsuccessful, I checked the PHdemos folder and also ''Demos'' folder and there was no demo of that gameplay.

Reaction score

After further investigation and watching two demos, it was clear that the result that ended up in the SS and the Mayor's death was not his but another player's actions. The only evidence in the report was from the reporter and looked intentional when it wasn't. Your and your friend's bans have been removed, apologies for the misunderstanding and inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.