Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: pro player
Your Roleplay Name: Nick Truck
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:612949259

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - The user was gun pointed from behind and told to put his hands up. Instead of complying, the user turned around and ran, attempting to close a door behind him. After this was unsuccessful, and the user was still under gunpoint, the user pulled out a weapon and attempted to shoot the other player.

Why should this appeal be considered?: because i dont think i did something wrong. I know i have some warns but this ban is not correct. The staff didnt want to see my pov , and banned me as i was trying to understand the reason i was banned . I was questioning him and was saying just dispute on here if you want . I kept saying to him that he didnt talk in game , and how should i know i was being magged and he didnt just want to kill . For me its logic to pull a gun out there and try to kill the raider as i didnt know how he got in there locked in the first place. I think i should get this banned removed because i dont think its valid .

Additional Information: i was in my house just sitting there i went to check my weed and he was locked in the weed room and as i was about to leave he was behind the door with a gun on his hand without talk i thought he wanted to kill me and i pulled the gun out and tried to kill him in order to protect my self. He didnt say anythign as youll see in the clip above .

Reaction score

The video clearly shows that you were at gunpoint. You then decided to pull your gun out whilst under gunpoint, getting yourself killed.

Reviewed with @Collier