Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: rapiid9
Your Roleplay Name: kieran simpson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:532850990

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I got banned for killing someone with a bat

Why should this appeal be considered?: I got banned for 2 weeks when I was told I was only being banned for 3 days. I got banned for killing someone with a bat with my friend and the guy clipped it and sent it to people. I believe I shouldn't have been banned for this because the guy was threatening me and my friend, and he threatened to stab my friend and, since it's my first time playing Garry's mod and an actual online server, I wasn't used to the driving mechanics, which, lead to me accidentally running over a group of people as a medic while trying to backwards/reverse park which lead to my ban and Erwin also banned me for "ignoring" his message things like the warning, but I don't have a f6 key-bind since I'm on 60%, and I don't know how to click it which I feel is unfair to be banned for, I understand why I'm banned, and I shouldn't have killed the guy, but he was threatening and killed my friend twice, The reverse parking and the message warning was a misunderstanding

Additional Information: the guy was also being racist to me and as a black male I find that very rude he was trying to lure me into a church and he was calling them the n word which also lead to why we killed him

A1L

Reaction score
@wire

I believe I shouldn't have been banned for this because the guy was threatening me and my friend, and he threatened to stab my friend and

This is not true, I've watched your entire demo from when you meet him, all the way up to the situation, he did not threaten you at all, and gave you two those baseball bats, he just clearly wanted you to go into the Church quite a bit.

I wasn't used to the driving mechanics, which, lead to me accidentally running over a group of people as a medic

This, the demo you provided does not show this so I am unable to say if this is true or not as it is in demo perpheads_demo_2024-1-27 16-59-36.

Erwin also banned me for "ignoring" his message things like the warning, but I don't have a f6 key-bind since I'm on 60%,

You just type /report and press enter and it will open the report menu, however I assume you didn't try to ask at all how to do this?

You are also banned for the reason Metagaming which I can see you don't like speaking to your friend really in-character at all, so I assume this is most likely the case.

A1L

Reaction score

Despite you being on the forums, you've not confirmed your account or replied to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.