Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: sergey
Your Roleplay Name: John brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779372843

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Player while wanted caused Police attention on himself by killing a cop at PD from regals while the cop clearly had no knowledge of the player even being there.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i dont understand how i can get banned for somthing like this. i got off a ban today and ive read the rules so many times. i dont understand how im not allowed to shoot this cop. from my pov first i get shot over driving away which is understandable since i shot someone that was trying to kill me, anyways from my pov it looked like they where chasing me first running after me then the police car on the highway, next the car at city hall with lights on. i get out of my car to grab a gun and i see a cop running at me. i felt like she turned around as soon as she saw my gun and she cleary knew what was going on. i did not think she ran away just because somthing else as you can see on my pov she first ran towards me untill i had my gun out. there was no way i couldve known her intentions and it was pretty clear my life was in danger after being shot upon multiple times. my plan was to go either straight instead of to the right at regals but i couldent since the cop cars or go run to curch. however i shot the officer since to run to curch i had to get out of cover and while from my pov she was running towards me i took her out so i could make the run which i ended up doing and getting out of there alive and well. i feel like my ban is very unfair considering all of these stated facts and me making alot of great desicions making me get out alive. i wasnt actively looking for a firefight by staying in place waiting for cops to respond, instead i fled the scene and i only made one kill that was in my pov absolutely nessicary for an good and alive ending for me. because if she dident see my gun maybe she wouldve kept coming closer making my time and cover even more dangerous. i feel like i should be unbanned and that this is very unfair.

Additional Information: i have vacation for one more week this is just horrificly sad.

Reaction score
My take on the situation is as follows;

You were shot at by cops at Bazaar/City Bridge, you then drove to Regals, passing a cop car at PD in doing so, you instantly decide to pull your gun out and kill a cop who in your POV was running into the PD Private Parking, so by killing them you caused the police attention on yourself.

You could have easily avoided shooting the cop who wasnt even coming for you to begin with and just run into regals or drive away.

Reaction score
My take on the situation is as follows;

You were shot at by cops at Bazaar/City Bridge, you then drove to Regals, passing a cop car at PD in doing so, you instantly decide to pull your gun out and kill a cop who in your POV was running into the PD Private Parking, so by killing them you caused the police attention on yourself.

You could have easily avoided shooting the cop who wasnt even coming for you to begin with and just run into regals or drive away.
from my pov he looked like he was running towards me untill he saw my gun so i had to shoot him before going out of cover and running. i did end up running like i said!

Reaction score

You clearly weren't being chased, and you should have just taken your weapon out of your trunk and ran away. If you were concerned that they were driving up to you because of the siren, you could have checked and made sure before you shoot. If you aren't 100% sure of something, don't shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.