Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: oremar
Your Roleplay Name: Tano Oremar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5175176

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Total misunderstanding, I can post a video and prove it.(User drove into an ongoing shootout and ran over civs involved, he then attempted to minge a gun which resulted in his death)

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, there is a misunderstanding in this ban. My friend was with me, I did not tamper with any guns, only my car was shot at and I went back to the forest to fish. When I returned, my car was shot again, I took out my gun and was killed. It was my friend who tampered with the guns.

Additional Information: thanks

Reaction score

Provide some sort of evidence or this will be closed.

Reaction score
I was told you mingegrabbed the gun, but its just because you were armed. Upon looking in logs I can see it was your gun. I can lower the ban to 3days if you wish and alter the reason, or you can keep the dispute going if you are disputing the whole thing

Reaction score
I was told you mingegrabbed the gun, but its just because you were armed. Upon looking in logs I can see it was your gun. I can lower the ban to 3days if you wish and alter the reason, or you can keep the dispute going if you are disputing the whole thing
If it was my fault, I wouldn't open this topic right now, but I can't stay silent about being banned while I'm innocent, no one can keep silent.

Reaction score
Your ban has been altered by @Pugga to remove the part about you taking guns. Are you also trying to dispute the part about you driving into the area of the shootout and running someone over?

Reaction score
Your ban has been altered by @Pugga to remove the part about you taking guns. Are you also trying to dispute the part about you driving into the area of the shootout and running someone over?
Dude, I'm tired of you making silly excuses and banning me. I don't want to play on this server where there is no justice, none of this would have happened if freddy took care of it personally have a nice day.

Reaction score
You didn't answer my question. We have determined that you did not steal the gun and so that part of your ban has been removed and your ban length reduced. Are you also disputing the part of your ban for driving into the shootout and running over a gunman or shall I close this dispute?

Last edited:
Reaction score

I reviewed your demo and what've you said is untrue.

You were aware that there was a shootout ongoing and intentionally went into the area, seemingly in order to involve yourself, starting with you running over @Pugga .

You never left to go and fish, you went very barely into the treeline, pulled out your gun and returned to the area once again to attempt to involve yourself.
This is very clear 3.4.

@Pugga realised that you did not pick up a gun and has already changed the ban reason and lowered the length to reflect it, however given your recent history and the rules you did still break in this situation myself and @A1L disagree with the decision to lower the ban length, as such the original length will be reinstated.

@A1L

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.