Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fluggies
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: BullyHunter
Your Roleplay Name: Henry Lopez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60438167

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 5.6 - User kidnapped another player in a public area with the intention of forcing them to open the doors to their base so that they could raid this player. Doing so was not "absolutely necessary" and thus was a violation of the rules surrounding kidnapping, not to mention excessively negative.

Why should this appeal be considered?: ## 5.6 ##

Not sure how this is a kidnapping, kidnapping is defined as "the action of abducting someone and holding them captive.". This was not even remotely close to an abduction, nor did i hold him captive. He was walking to his property, and I just walked with him. There is no part of this that is classed as a 'kidnapping' under any defenition.

## 2.5 ##

The only way I can see this as being 'excessively negative' is if you replace the 'excessively negative' part with 'being potentially mean'
Nothing I did was/is covered under 2.5 lol

Additional Information: 3 up

Reaction score

This is so evidently against the Rules. You straight up mugged Jamie off his gun in the middle of the road and attempted to make him move from public view against his own will towards Moron's Shipping Co. Thank you for providing a clear example of 2.5 and 5.6 at least.

We'll be adding 5.1 to the reason as well.

Reviewed with @Collier @Bojing and @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.