Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ultimate
Your Roleplay Name: Charlie Harris
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60175620

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: In September 2023, I was back to have a little personal time. After the ban's occurrence, I did not really want to bother with a Dispute but just leave because I kind of knew Fredy wasn't really going to consider the validation of the ban. However, as I've settled everything to bother more about this, here I am.

I'm just here to enjoy spending time in the community like everybody else. Most of the time I wander around the Bazaar, so I wouldn't really cheat in a community, I mostly enjoy walking around and interacting with people. As many know, I do that quite often rather than raiding, basing, and making money.

I understand the extra care due to the ban was applied back in 2015. And I respect that, but I didn't do anything harmful back in September. If I even recall right, I was scrolling through Discord when the ban was issued, and I was confused.

It would be really appreciated if you could re-consider the ban. I really understand if something triggered any countermeasures, but with all my heart, I wasn't doing anything malicious other than standing still before the ban was issued.

Regardless, I am sorry for not staying and trying to prove my point. I wasn't thinking clearly back then. I kindly expect your courtesy on that one.

Additional Notes: Please let me be more transparent and share my VAC & Game Ban history with you. I am being honest, and I have no problem with screen sharing the bans over Discord, even if it is necessary to confirm. All of these games are old; therefore, it's easy to prove my point about being honest.

Counter-Strike 2 ban is just a drag over from CS:GO. I was not recently banned since 2015 until the ban being applied by the Activision for Camo Boosting from a website, I can share all the purchase details. I didn't have enough time to grind for camouflages. So, I didn't really think of the consequences.

1706924298980.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.