Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia + KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Weazel
Your Roleplay Name: Chikashi Fukazawa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83164687

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 accepted AR

Why should this appeal be considered?: As you can see from my POV, I was just about to die from bleeding out. I had noticed that the officer was completely unaware of the sweater picking up the gun right in front of him, as he was only focused on gunpointing people inside the shop so he didn't intend on bandaging me at all, as shown by the fact that he simply doesn't. If I hadn't gone to the other officer to get a bandage I would've bled out, so I was acting in accordance with 3.6 to go get a bandage from the officer, I "risked my life" in order to save it from bleeding.

Additional Information:

Reaction score

You bleeding out is no reason for you not to surrender under direct gunpoint. If you're bleeding out and you surrender when asked the officer can immediatly lower his gun and bandage you as he knows you're unarmed from then on. If you need something from the cops like a bandage, it's in your best interest to comply with them first and then the cop would've been able to bandage you either way. Therefore this dispute will be denied.
@Valentine @steelo

Status
Not open for further replies.