Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: BigCal
Your Roleplay Name: Adam Johnson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238445164

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User attacked a medic for no reason at all

Why should this appeal be considered?: Me and my friend were just messing around, he then punched a medic and the medic killed him so i decided to hit the medic as well after he knocked out my friend. I do not think this is fair or worthy for a ban. I apologise for all inconvenience but i think this is very unjust and not happy the fact i got banned off a server I play a lot. My ban has also been changed to 5 days even though i did the exact same thing as someone else, who got 3 days.

Why did you guys start attacking the medic in the first place? Your friend started attacking the medic for no reason and then you started hitting the medic with a empty bottle

I'm not sure, I thought my friend had a valid reason to do so and got punched multiple times which hurt him so I stepped in, I apologise I should of either stayed out of it or checked to see what the reason was to do so. However I think its a bit harsh to get a ban for this. Thanks

Your friend started to punch the medic for no reason, as you saw. What you should have done was call the police if the medic refused to revive him, but instead you chose to assault the medic with the bottle, hoping to avenge your friend without any real benefit to your life or freedom.
Reviewed with @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back