Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mina
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Jimmy Gerrard
Your Roleplay Name: Jimmy Gerrard
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64268262

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint when stealing a car, returned to the same place and ran his friend over for no reason resulting in the car getting shot and wrecked.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I stole the car to begin with daymon just drive away, Shortly after Maia stated in ooc "why did you rob the car im doing something in rp" this is where I somewhat noticed I was abit toxic doing so I thought I would return it. I drifted and reversed into the people i didn't really mean to hit everyone there and I also didn't expect my own org members to shoot the car since I was the one driving it. I wanted to park it back at the same spot. https://streamable.com/8pgxc7. after that i got arrested for taking his car and i accepted my sentence and didnt resist so my intention was not baiting anyone or some shit

When i stole the car I didnt noticed that i got gunpointed since i was looking behind and everyone was screaming so i couldnt hear @mini saying 'get out of the car'. In the clip you see me noticing the gunpoint when i drove away you can see looking back at the officer who was pointing the gun at me at that moment i noticed the gunpoint. I didnt react to it because i already drove away so it wouldnt make sense if i hopped out of the car if i wasnt even there anymore. https://streamable.com/j96x3x

Additional Information: Mina banned me not double J

Reaction score
**Involved**

Shortly after Maia stated in ooc "why did you rob the car im doing something in rp" this is where I somewhat noticed I was abit toxic doing so I thought I would return it.
I think it was pretty clear the car was being used for passive RP, you were not the first one to try to steal it, you were the first one succeeding, at that exact same time I was getting a car security upgrade because multiple people (mainly from your org) were trying to steal the car.

So, I dont know about the rest but the 2.5 part I can see no excuse to, you didnt "notice" you were "somewhat being toxic" you chose to be toxic as it is more than clear the car was used in passive RP. (And ended up getting wreck because you chose to go back to CH, run over one of your friends who then just shot the car up)

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
Reaction score
**Involved**

I think it was pretty clear the car was being used for passive RP, you were not the first one to try to steal it, you were the first one succeeding, at that exact same time I was getting a car security upgrade because multiple people (mainly from your org) were trying to steal the car.

So, I dont know about the rest but the 2.5 part I can see no excuse to, you didnt "notice" you were "somewhat being toxic" you chose to be toxic as it is more than clear the car was used in passive RP. (And ended up getting wreck because you chose to go back to CH, run over one of your friends who then just shot the car up)
i chose to get back and return the car and park it and not getting it shot up or running people over

A1L

Reaction score

After looking into the dispute, we believe you still had broken Rule 2.5, as well as 3.4. However in the context you breaking gun-point, due to your reasoning of you not even looking in his direction, nor being able to hear due to the fact of people speaking and the car alarm going off, we understand this. Due to this, we will be removing you not following gun-point, however we believe your intention was not to return the vehicle, due to the fact of you driving into the crowd, when it was clearly obvious you could've parked it right next to where the car was, and not into the crowd. Your ban length will stay the same.

Reviewed with @SamSN @Bojing

Status
Not open for further replies.