Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: money
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: glutenfree15
Your Roleplay Name: Tom Iqbal
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:439797393

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 2.5, 3.4, 3.6 - User failed to provide requested demos. User attempted to Mass RDM police with a bomb by baiting them with a katana while his friend called it, killing himself. In another instance, when police pulled his friends over a traffic offence, user shot at the police officer. In another instance, user shot at police for no reason. In another instance, user was sitting midst shootout in other to grab weapons, then proceeded to store them afterwards. In another instance, user ignored gunpoint completely and failed to comply with reasonable orders multiple times. User was involved in a car bombing of a police officer for no reason. // 2.5: Firing upon 2 civilians and a police officer from highway for no specified reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: "Excessive rule violations" I broke a mugging rule once and shot at a cop who was targeting me and when the civilians who were with him fired at me I returned fire at them as well. Uh OH someone's not happy that I had a chance return to the server at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
On top of this @GlutenFree15 I have edited your thread to be in line with the new ban reason. You can read your post to see it or visit the bans page.

Reaction score
Not sure what you're trying to get at by saying you were targeted. Every instance where I interacted with you was either a result of you committing a crime near (or sometimes in front of) me or because you called the police to your location as shown in the evidence in the AR I made on you.

Reaction score

We normally require that players provide demos within a 24-hour period. You have eventually provided the demos within this thread, however upon further review these are not even the correct demos which were requested (they are not even within the same month the events occurred). Further requests for correct demos were made in this thread which you have failed to provide.

You were also asked on multiple occasions in this thread what it is you are actually disputing. You have not provided any representations upon this so we have no real indication of what you are actually trying to dispute. It is quite clear in our view that you in yourself do not know what it is you are disputing. As such, the ban will remain. You can try appeal at a later date, make clear what it is about your ban you are actually disputing, and provide the correct evidence that was requested from you.

Reviewed with @blobvis 2.0 and @Bojing

Status
Not open for further replies.