Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mufffin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: lilphati
Your Roleplay Name: Herbert Jerome
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:559248427

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 4.1 Abused his LEO powers to release a suspect detained by another officer

Why should this appeal be considered?: because i let an innocent civillian out of a holding cell, a man was shot at bazzar, officer isaac [last name] arrested vladamir and gambono for the same murder and i was witness for the murder so when i saw vladamir (innocent) in jail i knew that he wasnt supposed to be there and let him go. According to 4.1 it states that LEO's mustn't break the law, i wasnt i was up holding the law by not letting a innocent get blamed for something they didnt do. technically isaac should be banned as he is the one putting an innocent in jail which would be breaking 4.1?

Reaction score
User has received a warning for 1.1 Disrespectful Behavior
Screenshot (357).png

Bro thinks his friend is being convicted of murder, while in reality, he is just being charged with 6.5 or 11.8, as he was loitering around the crime scene, including stepping on top of the victim's body and failing to comply with orders given out by the Law Enforcement Officers while under gunpoint.

Bro thinks I'm dumb enough that I wont get his ass busted. Bro also cry and says "Serious RP" and yet you can't be a corrupted cop? Maybe next time don't use ridiculous excuse to release my suspect? Your friend also got arrested again anyway so you wasted your whole PLPD career on nothing but tears.

because i let an innocent civillian out of a holding cell, a man was shot at bazzar, officer isaac [last name] arrested vladamir and gambono for the same murder and i was witness for the murder.
Bro, how do you even witness the murder while you are dropped dead on the ground? Sounds like you have broken more rules here, Metagaming and NLR.

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
Please provide some sort of evidence of the situation within 24 hours otherwise this will be denied. Demo should be perpheads_demo_2023-4-10 17-00-47

Status
Not open for further replies.