Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: AWasteOfTime
Your Roleplay Name: Thomas Traik
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95161896

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: "User committed major crimes while on duty" Major crimes being acting like i did not see an prisoner escaping/a little corruption

Why should this appeal be considered?: So the admin explained what I did wrong and I understood. He said that I failed rule which states: 4.1 Follow the Law, "Government employees must at all times follow the entirety of the law."

Like I said earlier I understood what I did wrong, asked some questions about what I can or cant do and asked him what punishment I would get since I expected to be punished and would accept the punishment. When he said 2 weeks I jumped out of my chair. 2 weeks! 2 Weeks is way to long for an blacklist on this scale of wrongdoing. If you read any other blacklist reasons of other people that did almost the same thing, meaning breaking 4.1, or worse.

Examples:

Date: Aug 20, 2023 11:03 PM
player: M4m4
admin: Elie
Reason: 2.5, 4.1 - User ran over two people for no reason as a police officer.
Blacklist length: 1 week

Date: Aug 8, 2023 4:28 AM
player: Joey Skylynx
admin: Allen
Reason: 4.1 - As a police officer, threw several gas cans into a raging inferno.
Blacklist length: 3 days

Date: Aug 6, 2023 3:44 PM
player: SuperRareVogel
admin: A1L
Reason: 4.1 - User as an officer had used excessive force against a civilian who was no longer posing any threat. Reckless Driving and giving his friend a lift to the City Garage, breaking traffic laws.
Blacklist length: 5 days

These are just a few examples of people 'majorly' breaking 4.1, like I did, but got MUCH less blacklist time. So the summery of the dispute is that I would like to get my blacklist time lowered because 2 weeks is WAY to long for such an small thing compared to other people that got far less for the same rule break.

Reaction score
I am disputing about the length. Thanks for the info, I shall make an staff complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.