Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Nameinsane
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Simon Bendetti
Your Roleplay Name: Simon Bendetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Didn't follow gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: I didn't really get to explain what happened because I had Christmas activities to attend to, but basically I read the rule as they have to give an order (while the gun is pointed) Because of my ping this is probably why this happened. On my screen I came out of the door, locked it Then I spotted a TFU come around the corner and pulled my gun out and as I pulled it out, he screamed hands as my gun was already out. Once again the 1 second difference is probably from his voice not coming through for me the same time he said it. I had murdered someone previously and we were in a shootout protecting our base. I have not being breaking rules on purpose and I have actually read through them. The issue with this punishment in my eyes, is that the timing was so split second for me there's no way I could have decided instantly like that to surrender when my gun was actively pulled before anything came out of his mouth. I'm asking for forgiveness and also disputing this at the same time because ping really influenced this situation. I've been doing my best to follow the rules perfectly, but IMO this is more of an mishap.

Merry Christmas.

Additional Information: I tried to get my demo clip but it kept crashing

A1L

Reaction score

After reviewing the demo; we see nothing wrong with the punishment, he announced himself in the chat and he actively had a gun at you, you saw him running at you and was practically straight in front of you when you decided to switch to your UMP and kill the officer. Regardless if there was voice delay or not, you still broke 3.4 as there was clearly a gun pointed at you and you knew this and still decided to pull your firearm.

@Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.