Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: pendingsuicide
Your Roleplay Name: Lora Khaki
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:812368420

Why were you punished?: (According to him) 3.4 - User was under gunpoint in a raid and told to only unlock the garage door of Parker, instead she opened it for cops and caused a shootout that could have been avoided and her swift death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was told to make an apology, but i dont see why I should be sorry for misunderstanding what I was being told. In the clip, Nazeer and his little friend tell me to "Unlock the door or something", even tho I now hear him saying "lock". His mic was very inaudible and I have more clips to prove that.

Nazeer raided me, and asked me to "Unlock the door or something" while running around in teamspeak on whisper. I could barely understand what was being said, or if he was speaking to me. I was told to make an apology, however it got denied because it wasn't an "apology". Again, not sure why I would be sorry for misunderstanding him using broad language. Anyways, there was things I couldve done to prevent the misunderstanding, like asking him "What?" or telling him to fix his extremely bad mic. Yes, there was things I coudlve done better, but he also couldve been more precise in giving me orders.

Nazeer had already taken my belongings, so when he said "go unlock the door or something" I assumed he wanted out, and he was gonna go run off with my 300 dollars and a choclate bar. Unfortunately, I misinterprated what he said and opened the door. He claimed I opened the door because there was cops outside, but you can see in the demo there was so possible way forme to tell if there was cops outside, and the door was closed immeditely. I had little control over the outcome of this situation.

I've looked at the ban list and have seen people get five days for RDM, but for some reason I have a 1 week ban for this small misunderstanding.

Not to mention Nazeer lying in the admin sit and being proven otherwise, his friend breaking NLR and failing to roleplay, denying my apology because I was "complaining" even though I admitted fault. I'm not sorry for this as it was out of my control, however there was things I could've done to prevent it. He could've prevented his death by giving me audible and valid instructions, like "Go unlock the door, but dont open it". Not, "go unlock the door or something".

Additional Information:

Status
Not open for further replies.