Ban Dispute (no ones said anything to me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @no ones said anything to me
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: peabearrywigglewhistle
Your Roleplay Name: peaberry wigglewhistle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460112635

Why were you punished?: no one told me but my friend said becuase I complied with a mug incorrectly

Why should this appeal be considered?: i had no prior warnings , no one spoke to me, no one told me anything i was just randomly banned 3 hours after the incident . There was no need to ban me...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Additional Information: why not just warn me and tell me what i did wrong instead of banning me out of no where

Hi,

If you're admitting to breaking the rules, a dispute is not necessary for what you are complaining about. Instead please make a complaint if you think how the situation was handled was not correct, or if you think the punishment is excessive.

The staff member who had banned you was @rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back