Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: ImTheDanger
Your Roleplay Name: Connor decker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199476989

Why were you punished?: "3.12 - User assassinated the mayor 3 minutes after they changed the taxes to 1%, without bothering to check"

Why should this appeal be considered?: I find it almost comical that I was banned for killing the mayor after he legit told everyone he will not being lowering the taxes and I killed him less then 3 mins after that and around 1 and a half of those mins are me getting the gun at bazzar and getting in postion to shoot the mayor I dont understand the concept of the mayor telling everyone no I will not be lowering the taxes and then expecting me to check my phone every single min after my plead was denyed (Not only was I asking other players as well) and not to mention around 10-20 mins before this all I called the mayor and asked for the taxes to be lowered I just want to know if you plan on killing the mayor and you ask for taxes to be lowered or else and he says no do I have to have my phone sitting on the tax pages the entire time I am killing him?

Additional Information: The video posted will show me getting said firearm after the mayor said no to lowering taxes when asked by another citizen

Not to mention in the video RIGHT before I kill him I checked taxes and they where the same I dont understand how apparently 3 mins went by

You failed to actually check the recent changes in the city info and taxes take time to fall. The mayor did set the tax to 1% and you killed him during the time it takes to actually lower to that point meaning you had no valid reason to assassinate the mayor here.
Reviewed with @sidd & @Bnjemann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back