Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: oremar
Your Roleplay Name: Tano Oremar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5175176

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I saw a member from the same organization im in and the cops put him in cuffs so I decided to save him since we are in the same org. I killed the cops and then told him to follow me home and while I was trying to equip the crowbar I accidently shot him dead. Then the admins banned me for "User started shooting cops to save "a friend", which he then executed right after."

Why should this appeal be considered?: Already my ban was opened today why did I eat this ban for no reason please check this and fix it im waiting thank you
Replay:
Already my ban was opened today why did I eat this ban for no reason please check this and fix it im waiting thank you very much

Reaction score

You'll have to upload some form of video evidence showing the situation if you want a chance to be unbanned

Reaction score

You'll have to upload some form of video evidence showing the situation if you want a chance to be unbanned
And I literally saw him getting cuffed across the street and shot the cops up how is that metagaming ?

Reaction score
You need to get a video of the situation, your word is not evidence. You have 48 hours to upload evidence otherwise this'll just get denied
  1. Here's the video, I didn't do any metagame, just saw it happen and helped my friend who is in the same org as me

Reaction score
Thank you for providing a clip, however more is needed. This is your ban reason:

“2.5, 3.4 - User started shooting cops to save "a friend", which he then executed right after.”

Please provide a clip of the “accidental” killing of the person you were allegedly trying to save, as this is a part of the reason you were banned.

Furthermore, please elaborate as to why you started shooting at cops in the first place. Simply seeing an org member across the street being detained is not enough reason to start shooting them.

Reaction score
63AD507C147C1025FC70A5C4325A1177CE774CC3

it said metagaming

Reaction score
63AD507C147C1025FC70A5C4325A1177CE774CC3

it said metagaming
Unless it was edited, this is not correct. Click your steam ID at the top and view the ban yourself

“2.5, 3.4 - User started shooting cops to save "a friend", which he then executed right after.”

Reaction score
They probably edit it after i send video. This is not fair because i didnt break any rules

A1L

Reaction score
and now i have no clue why i got banned because i didn't do anything illegal
read the ban reason that has been provided to you, your post hasn't been edited or nothing,
Please provide a clip of the “accidental” killing of the person you were allegedly trying to save, as this is a part of the reason you were banned.
^

Reaction score
read the ban reason that has been provided to you, your post hasn't been edited or nothing,

^
I usually have like 250 / 300 ms ping I usually don't get much fps. I was trying to hurry cause the cops were on the door and while trying to equip it I accidentally shot him dead.

A1L

Reaction score
I usually have like 250 / 300 ms ping I usually don't get much fps. I was trying to hurry cause the cops were on the door and while trying to equip it I accidentally shot him dead.

While trying to equip it? you have it already in attack stance mate

Reaction score
While trying to equip it? you have it already in attack stance mate
I was guarding the door then i turned towards my friend and pressed q and i killed him while trying to equip it.
  1. why would i kill my friend instead of saving him? ***

A1L

Reaction score
I was guarding the door then i turned towards my friend and pressed q and i killed him while trying to equip it.
  1. why would i kill my friend instead of saving him? ***

Why would you finish him off after you 'accidentally' shooting him then? Doesn't make sense to me

Reaction score
Because I knew I would die without him so I killed him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.