Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: codthefish45
Your Roleplay Name: Richard Cummings
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196930551

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i was banned from the server because of logging out while i died and killing a someone

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello my name is Cod, and I am a big fan of the server. I would love to be able to play on the server before my 3 days mark.
I got banned from the darkrp, perpheads server.
I also wanted to explain why I shot the guy, the reason is because he was annoying me and did not move when i told him to, so i shot him and ran away.

After that the cops kicked me off of the server and my electricity went out. I’ve had issues with both that and the internet.
If I wouldn’t have had that problem I would’ve joined back straight away.
After my few days on the server I haven’t gotten any warnings or anything like that.
This is the only thing i did wrong and I think i should not be banned for my first offence.

Reaction score
also -involved I was the guy you shot and you never told me to move you got mad at me because I insulted you
if you was the guy then you would know i told you to move and you would not

A1L

Reaction score
I also wanted to explain why I shot the guy, the reason is because he was annoying me and did not move when i told him to, so i shot him and ran away.

From you just saying this doesn't seem like a justified reason to shoot someone and he was literally moving away from you so I don't see why he would move any further in the first place

After that the cops kicked me off of the server and my electricity went out. I’ve had issues with both that and the internet.

The logs show you disconnected unconscious, you must also provide evidence since this is a dispute.

Reaction score
From you just saying this doesn't seem like a justified reason to shoot someone and he was literally moving away from you so I don't see why he would move any further in the first place

The logs show you disconnected unconscious, you must also provide evidence since this is a dispute.
do you not understand my electric when out i was having issues with it all day and also he moved like 2 steps so i shot him cus i told him to move i am sure if someone pulled a gun out irl and told you to move you would move also how would i have evidence my whole electric went out how would i have proof

A1L

Reaction score
do you not understand my electric when out i was having issues with it all day and also he moved like 2 steps so i shot him cus i told him to move i am sure if someone pulled a gun out irl and told you to move you would move also how would i have evidence my whole electric went out how would i have proof

Your connection log would've been timed out then, not disconnected by user. I also don't see any other logs of you 'timing out' at all. Why would you shoot someone over a verbal altercation especially outside of the Police Department? You should also include evidence as it is your dispute and it is required, however I will request @welx_'s demo to prove this as there is no sound in the video provided in the ban comments.

Reaction score
Your connection log would've been timed out then, not disconnected by user. I also don't see any other logs of you 'timing out' at all. Why would you shoot someone over a verbal altercation especially outside of the Police Department? You should also include evidence as it is your dispute and it is required, however I will request @welx_'s demo to prove this as there is no sound in the video provided in the ban comments.
idk why it did not say timed out cus i for sure did not log out also why would i get banned for 3 days for kill someone tho and dc for 3 days why it is my first offence i dont even have a warn yet also no point in a video that has no sound cus you would not hear me tell him to move.

A1L

Reaction score
idk why it did not say timed out cus i for sure did not log out also why would i get banned for 3 days for kill someone tho and dc for 3 days why it is my first offence i dont even have a warn yet also no point in a video that has no sound cus you would not hear me tell him to move.

That's not the point of a dispute, and regardless it is staff member's discretion, don't really believe either way that this is excessive at all.

Reaction score
so you would ban someone for walking i did have mic issues in game cus my friends did not hear me at one point so that might of been why but i cant remember if it was between then or when i fixed it.

A1L

Reaction score
so you would ban someone for walking i did have mic issues in game cus my friends did not hear me at one point so that might of been why but i cant remember if it was between then or when i fixed it.

That literally makes no sense at all. From the staff member's point of view, clearly it seems like you just shot someone for no reason at all outside PD and then disconnected.

Reaction score
but i did not dc cus my electric went out that is why i did not come back on cus it was out all night and how dose that make sense also can i see @welx_'s video that he made

A1L

Reaction score
but i did not dc cus my electric went out that is why i did not come back on cus it was out all night and how dose that make sense also can i see @welx_'s video that he made

Well maybe you should have gotten some evidence to prove this incase of something like this, and not really, it's up to @welx_ if he decides to give you his video, however like I stated I have contacted him for his demo to see if you did say something as there is no proper audio in the clip but I can't see your voice indicator pop up at all.

Reaction score
Well maybe you should have gotten some evidence to prove this incase of something like this, and not really, it's up to @welx_ if he decides to give you his video, however like I stated I have contacted him for his demo to see if you did say something as there is no proper audio in the clip but I can't see your voice indicator pop up at all.
so you are getting all your proof just from a voice indicator that you can turn off and there is no proof i did not say anything or said something why am i banned then should i not just get a warn and tell me not to do it again

A1L

Reaction score
so you are getting all your proof just from a voice indicator that you can turn off and there is no proof i did not say anything or said something why am i banned then should i not just get a warn and tell me not to do it again

Did you just like ignore my entire message or something? You're the one who's meant to be providing the evidence in the first place, unless you just want me to close this and not bother getting the person's demo, your claim makes no sense saying you told him to move and he didn't when he literally already moved back from you and you went closer to him and barely gave him enough time even if you did, your point makes no sense and you're still trying to claim excessive punishment when you should've got a warning, from the rules broken, I don't see why you should be given a warning.

Just stop replying until I get the guy's demo to review, if you decide to reply any further with useless comments, I will just deny this dispute for no evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.