Ban Dispute (pug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
do you not understand my electric when out i was having issues with it all day and also he moved like 2 steps so i shot him cus i told him to move i am sure if someone pulled a gun out irl and told you to move you would move also how would i have evidence my whole electric went out how would i have proof
mate you never pulled a gun and told me to
Move I told you to stfu then after that u went next to me and shot me

Reaction score
Did you just like ignore my entire message or something? You're the one who's meant to be providing the evidence in the first place, unless you just want me to close this and not bother getting the person's demo, your claim makes no sense saying you told him to move and he didn't when he literally already moved back from you and you went closer to him and barely gave him enough time even if you did, your point makes no sense and you're still trying to claim excessive punishment when you should've got a warning, from the rules broken, I don't see why you should be given a warning.

Just stop replying until I get the guy's demo to review, if you decide to reply any further with useless comments, I will just deny this dispute for no evidence.
anyways a1l, im currently on the bus omw home ill let you know on discord when im in

A1L

Reaction score

After reviewing @welx_'s demo, it is clear your microphone was clearly working and you did not tell him anything at all to go away, you instead just shot him in the head over a verbal altercation which is against rule 2.5 Excessive Negativity, you also have no evidence to prove you actually timed out and it wasn't an intentional disconnect, so all of the rules are valid.

You also lied during this dispute, so 1.6 will be added onto your ban and it will be extended to 1 week for lying regarding the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.