Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Quadruple J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: aloo89
Your Roleplay Name: Leonard Bushross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169228602

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5, 5.3 - User decided to give information during a raid that he had died in whilst also having active NLR. Had a ban for 3.5 earlier and his ban record is atrocious.

Why should this appeal be considered?: first at all i think 1 year it's way too excessive from 3mon to 1 year

idk why did you add 5.3 i didnt kill/ help anyone

i want to add that i got told that they are kosing cops so i just write ( there is sniper at regals ) etc didnt meta game to get that long ban

Reaction score
i want to add the old 3.5 ban was for Different situation

Reaction score

Your ban was extended by @Hayden from 3months to 1 year. Are you attempting to dispute the whole ban or the length? If it’s the length then you should make a staff complaint

You also didn’t just say “there is a sniper at regals” you told your org exactly where the sniper was

Reaction score

Your ban was extended by @Hayden from 3months to 1 year. Are you attempting to dispute the whole ban or the length? If it’s the length then you should make a staff complaint

You also didn’t just say “there is a sniper at regals” you told your org exactly where the sniper was
whole ban
that why i said etc

Reaction score
Hello Aloo89,

So whilst I didn't extend your ban myself, that was done by @Hayden, You were giving information to others who were raiding whilst you had NLR and had died during the raid.
5.3 Raiding states:
If a civilian has died whilst raiding a property, they must wait 1 hour after they have respawned before attempting to raid, or assist others in raiding that property.
Assisting is highlighted in bold for this situation. Assisting implies that users must not give information, Enter the raid area again nor make any attempt to distract police from the situation. You decided to give information as to the whereabouts of the TFU sniper among other information. You were quickly slayed by staff and were made to wait 5 minutes for this.

The ban length was originally 3 Months due to a couple of factors:
Your record - 36 Bans and 43 Warnings.
Recent Bans - Your recent bans indicate that you're not learning
Your attitude towards situations - An example of this is where you messaged me on steam saying
[Yesterday, 7:05 PM]
aloo89:
nixe time i will make sure to use steam
:)
btter than useing org chat
Double J:
where you will be banned for 1-2 Years or longer

aloo89:
tph idc anymore
This shows the attitude that you have within the community, especially towards staff members who deal with a lot of issues and reports each and every day.
I hope my insight into this helps you and other staff understand why I punished you for 3 months (originally) and why I also included 5.3 in the ban reason.

Reaction score

As Double J has said, after looking at the logs and reviewing this, you did assist players in a raid that you died in with the means of giving out information, I also see that you literally said you have NLR but yet still chose to involve yourself in the situation when you shouldn't have.

The ban reason is therefore valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.