Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Rxsm Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: baguette cruncher
Your Roleplay Name: Callum Rodregez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:714442903

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User pulled out a weapon against TFU, causing his death. Also in another situation involved himself in a shootout ragdolling a player, then sped away. | Banned for Enforcer rxsm

Why should this appeal be considered?: So basically what happened was, my friend was getting arrested and I went to break him out of jail. But he jumped inside of my vehicle, then tfu proceeded to shoot my car so i jumped out and i meant to go to the other door, but i could not hear the tfu and i could BARELY see him, i was unaware i was under gunpoint as i could not see him properly or hear him. Also, I did not shoot.

Also, the part where I ragdolled the man in the road. I was talking to my friend on teamspeak on my phone which made me laugh, but I did not laugh after I ran him over. Also I believe because he was on the road it was not my fault, you don't see people walking in the middle of busy roads in real life.

The staff member also said he will not be involving himself in the tfu incident, i do not believe he was properly listening to my side of the story and banned me for too long in my opinion as neither of the incidents i meant to do.

Additional Information: also took 2 hours to finish this bloody F6 waste of my time.
i hope someone has a word with Rxsm bc i have had lots of chats with staff and it has been such a pain in the ass on this ban
and 1 mouth is an absolute joke.

don't get me wrong yes maybe a 2 week ban or longer but 1 mouth is a joke. There is not much history of braking GP on my record in the last 2/3 mouths

Reaction score
Additional Information: also took 2 hours to finish this bloody F6 waste of my time.
i hope someone has a word with Rxsm bc i have had lots of chats with staff and it has been such a pain in the ass on this ban
and 1 mouth is an absolute joke.
What other staff members have said the ban is invalid?
Aren't you happy with rxsm actually investigated and got several people's POV of the situation before he made his decision?

Reaction score
What other staff members have said the ban is invalid?
Aren't you happy with rxsm actually investigated and got several people's POV of the situation before he made his decision?
Would have been better for more information so I know what’s going on. I don’t know what other staff member it was he didn’t say and I don’t know why it’s a one month ban when my last GP offence was nearly 2 1/2 months ago

The main reason I’m so confused is the length of the ban I understand when you look at my account doesn’t look good, but I’m trying to clear it and be good but I’ve been getting F6 nearly every two hours by you guys saying I’ve done something wrong half the time it’s people jaywalking

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Why should this appeal be considered?: So basically what happened was, my friend was getting arrested and I went to break him out of jail. But he jumped inside of my vehicle, then tfu proceeded to shoot my car so i jumped out and i meant to go to the other door, but i could not hear the tfu and i could BARELY see him, i was unaware i was under gunpoint as i could not see him properly or hear him. Also, I did not shoot.

Your car was just shot; do you not think it'd be wise to think that there is an Officer close to you?
Whilst you state you could barely see the TFU, in the clip you blatantly turn towards him and then proceed to pull out your weapon.
The staff member also said he will not be involving himself in the tfu incident, i do not believe he was properly listening to my side of the story
This incident I didn't feel the need to speak with you about; I was contacted by ellie about the incident as I was already in the process of dealing with the other report. She had confirmed it'd violated the rule 3.4
I understand that the report took a long time, however I asked one question towards you, that is all that I required from you, I contacted others about what happened with their scenarios. I was also involved in a lot of RP situations at the time which is why it resulted in taking an hour and 6 minutes before I notified you that you were going to be receiving a punishment. I apologised for how long it took (shows here)

don't get me wrong yes maybe a 2 week ban or longer but 1 mouth is a joke. There is not much history of braking GP on my record in the last 2/3 mouths
If you believe my punishment was an exaggeration you'd have to take it to the Staff Complaint thread which you can find here.
You were last banned for breaking 3.4 just under two months ago, which is quite good given your history. Your ban came to a month due to the fact you broke 3.4 in two different scenarios in the same hour, and you also have 12 punishments for 3.4 on record.

Reaction score
Okay yeah that’s fair enough all I wanted was further information, so thank you for supplying me with that.

Reaction score
Okay yeah that’s fair enough all I wanted was further information, so thank you for supplying me with that.
So I am presuming you no longer wish to take this dispute any further now that you have the "further information" you sought for and now wish for this dispute to be closed?

Reaction score
So I am presuming you no longer wish to take this dispute any further now that you have the "further information" you sought for and now wish for this dispute to be closed?
Yeah that would be perfect thank you all for your replies