Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: NasiTTK
Your Roleplay Name: basit abdul
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:755756441

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User stalled in there car while under direct gunpoint until the player GPing them happened to walk infront of the non moving car, where the user then slammed the gas and ran him over

Why should this appeal be considered?: I don't know why I got banned I didn't play 1 day ago server and when I joined I see banned if the admin talked something happens about a 6-7days ago or maybe 10-12days ago there was a guy at sub storage who told us hands up we were in the car I thought its john friend who is kidding with us because you can't mug people at sub storage and we friends do a joke like that many times I swear to god I thought its john friend who is kidding with us then john told me ran him over I did as joke then I realize it's not john friend and I told john you think we break 3.4 he said no now I got banned for john fault he told me ran me him over when I was not doing anything and why im alone getting ban after 10-12days if he admin knew since day 1 then this is clearly admin abusing his power he waited like 10days-12 or maybe 20days i dont remember when this happen wait for proofs get destroyed then ban the person then the person cant do anything cant show proofs and why I'm making dispute he trying to mug us at subs storage which is not allowed and john was right of the door I was left of the door I was the driver he said hands up from right side of car then he move around the infront car he did that mistake i can ran him over when he was infront of my car because i have enough time to save my life did he shot me no because he cant he standing in wrong place if he aim me in right side of door then i break 3.4 and he should be banned for 5.1 aswell why im alone getting ban i request the demo because i dont remember and i still dont know why im banned is this reason or i got banned by mistaken by other Reasons and i play this server 10-12 hours i can show videos of mine i never break any rules because i dont like playing unfair i love to play fair game breaking rules its like shame on ur self and getting banned i did break by mistake rules break because of my English i cant undestand some rules in proper but admins never believe me Please i want to handle my report by good admins Please

Last edited:
Reaction score
wow I wasted my time typing and at least tag both of us I can explain my side of the story and I want to request close this report because you watched the video and decided we break 3.4 now i have to make apology thank you

A1L

Reaction score
wow I wasted my time typing and at least tag both of us I can explain my side of the story and I want to request close this report because you watched the video and decided we break 3.4 now i have to make apology thank you

It was blatant 3.4 breakage, feel free to create an apology

Status
Not open for further replies.